- [Photos] Images of Arsenal’s 2017/18 home/away kits leaked online
- Arsenal dealt fresh injury blow, star ruled out for 3 weeks
- Devastating blow: Arsenal star ruled out for the rest of the season
- Arsenal get some excellent injury news ahead of Liverpool trip
- Arsenal suffer fresh injury concern, attacker nursing back problem
- Date & time confirmed for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash with Lincoln
- [Photo] Arsenal star confirms double injury blow after Sutton clash
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate Sutton win & congratulate Walcott
- [Player Ratings] Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Perez shines, Iwobi woeful
- Video: Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Walcott books quarter final spot
[Player Ratings] Perez & Ozil on fire as Arsenal put 4 past Basel
Arsenal pulled off a minor miracle as a Lucas Perez hat-trick helped us to a 4-1 win over Basel to finish top of our Champions League group.
Here are my player ratings:
Ospina 6/10 | Made a few routine saves but was denied his clean sheet thanks to a late Doumbia consolation.
Gabriel 6.5/10 | Solid and steady in the right-back spot. Obviously doesn’t offer as much as Bellerin going forward but does a job.
Holding 7/10 | Sloppy ball gifted Basel a consolation but was otherwise impressive on a big European night for the youngster.
Koscielny 7/10 | A fairly easy night’s work for the Frenchman but will have been disappointed to concede.
Gibbs 8/10 | Great vision to pick out Perez for the opener and got two more assists to help Perez complete his treble. Superb performance and must now be pushing Monreal for the first team spot.
Xhaka 7/10 | Another efficient display against his former club. Xhaka is so economical with the ball and his range of passing helps us make the transition from midfield to attack. Needs a run of games in the team.
Ramsey 7/10 | Back in his preferred central role and was overall impressive. Got involved in plenty of moves and supported the attack when needed.
Iwobi 7/10 | Got a much-needed goal with a close range finish which should do his confidence the world of good.
Ozil 8/10 | Lovely assist for the Iwobi goal and was running the show for much of the game. He showed off some sublime touches once again.
Lucas 9/10 | Two lovely poachers goals to put us in control and completed his hat-trick with a fine right-footed finish after the break. Has given Wenger plenty of food for thought with this performance.
Sanchez 8/10 | Superb ball in the build up to the opener and another great pass to help create Iwobi’s strike in the second half. Rattled the bar with a stunning effort.
Giroud , Walcott , Elneny 
Arsenal’s impressive win combined with PSG’s surprise 2-2 draw at home to Ludogorets means we finish TOP of group A and will hopefully now get a decent draw in the knockout stages.