- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
- Arsenal boss confirms quadruple injury boost but attacker ruled out
- Midfield ‘hardman’ reveals reason behind failed Arsenal move
- [Photos] Arsenal fitness boost: quartet snapped in training today
- Arsenal legend: Sanchez could be heading to Bayern Munich
- Arsenal contract talks update: Wilshere, The Ox, Ozil, Alexis & more
- Barcelona midfielder confirms approach from Arsenal
- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
Video: Arsenal 3-1 Bournemouth: Sanchez double sinks Cherries
Alexis Sanchez scored twice as Arsenal eased to a 3-1 win over Bournemouth at the Emirates this afternoon.
We started well and were gifted the opening goal as Sanchez pounced on a poor back-pass to cooly slot home for 1-0 in the 12th minute.
However, things started to unravel when Mathieu Debuchy was forced off with a hamstring injury and Gabriel was introduced at right-back.
The change disrupted our flow and Bournemouth were then given a gift themselves when Nacho Monreal was adjudged to have fouled Wilson in the area following a shoulder-to-shoulder challenge.
In my opinion, it was never a penalty but Mike Jones gave it and they took full advantage of the fortunate decision with Wilson himself making it 1-1 from the spot.
We then found our rhythm after the break and retook the lead when Monreal’s cross found Theo Walcott at the far post and the winger headed home to make it 2-1 in the 52nd minute.
The three points were then wrapped-up when Olivier Giroud cut back for Sanchez to tap home his second and secure a 3-1 win in the 90th minute.
Here are all the goals: