- Ozil & Sanchez out: My Arsenal XI to face Basel
- Arsenal drawn to face Preston in the 3rd round of the FA Cup
- Wenger’s team news: 1 player returns, 1 ruled out + Sanchez update
- [Photos] Triple injury boost for Arsenal as trio return to training
- [Player Ratings] Sanchez steals the show as Arsenal thrash West Ham
- Video: West Ham 1-5 Arsenal: Sanchez bags stunning hat trick
- Teams: West Ham v Arsenal: Xhaka & Gabriel start
- Man City duo Aguero & Fernandinho set to miss crucial Arsenal match
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains but no sign of striker ahead of West Ham
- [Video] Santi Cazorla confirms he’ll be back sooner than expected
Video: Arsenal 3-1 Bournemouth: Sanchez double sinks Cherries
Alexis Sanchez scored twice as Arsenal eased to a 3-1 win over Bournemouth at the Emirates this afternoon.
We started well and were gifted the opening goal as Sanchez pounced on a poor back-pass to cooly slot home for 1-0 in the 12th minute.
However, things started to unravel when Mathieu Debuchy was forced off with a hamstring injury and Gabriel was introduced at right-back.
The change disrupted our flow and Bournemouth were then given a gift themselves when Nacho Monreal was adjudged to have fouled Wilson in the area following a shoulder-to-shoulder challenge.
In my opinion, it was never a penalty but Mike Jones gave it and they took full advantage of the fortunate decision with Wilson himself making it 1-1 from the spot.
We then found our rhythm after the break and retook the lead when Monreal’s cross found Theo Walcott at the far post and the winger headed home to make it 2-1 in the 52nd minute.
The three points were then wrapped-up when Olivier Giroud cut back for Sanchez to tap home his second and secure a 3-1 win in the 90th minute.
Here are all the goals: