- [Photos] Arsenal’s double boost as duo train ahead of Liverpool
- It’s A Summer Of Rebuilding If Sanchez And Wenger Leave
- [Photos & Videos] Ozil, Welbz & more star as Arsenal boys go bowling
- Arsenal handed injury boost as key man returns ahead of Liverpool
- 49-year old confirms to friends he’s replacing Wenger as Arsenal boss
- 5 Arsenal fixtures rescheduled after being chosen for live TV
- Arsenal boost: Liverpool star ruled out of crucial showdown
- Respected journo: 27-goal hitman could join Arsenal in £50m deal
- Cazorla replacement? Arsenal linked with a move for French midfielder
- [Video] Arsenal star offers injury update with Instagram video
Video: Arsenal 3-1 Bournemouth: Sanchez double sinks Cherries
Alexis Sanchez scored twice as Arsenal eased to a 3-1 win over Bournemouth at the Emirates this afternoon.
We started well and were gifted the opening goal as Sanchez pounced on a poor back-pass to cooly slot home for 1-0 in the 12th minute.
However, things started to unravel when Mathieu Debuchy was forced off with a hamstring injury and Gabriel was introduced at right-back.
The change disrupted our flow and Bournemouth were then given a gift themselves when Nacho Monreal was adjudged to have fouled Wilson in the area following a shoulder-to-shoulder challenge.
In my opinion, it was never a penalty but Mike Jones gave it and they took full advantage of the fortunate decision with Wilson himself making it 1-1 from the spot.
We then found our rhythm after the break and retook the lead when Monreal’s cross found Theo Walcott at the far post and the winger headed home to make it 2-1 in the 52nd minute.
The three points were then wrapped-up when Olivier Giroud cut back for Sanchez to tap home his second and secure a 3-1 win in the 90th minute.
Here are all the goals: