- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
[Photos] Sanchez returns to training as Arsenal prepare for Man Utd
Alexis Sanchez was back in training with the rest of the squad today as Arsenal prepare for their trip to Manchester United on Saturday lunchtime.
Sanchez has been a source of worry for everyone related to A.F.C over the past two weeks after suffering a hamstring injury shortly after linking up with the Chile national team last week.
The 27-year-old missed his countries World Cup qualifier against Colombia but was rushed back to start against Uruguay on Tuesday night, with the Arsenal attacker showing no sign of injury after scoring twice during a 3-1 win.
Alexis arrived back in London yesterday afternoon and returned to training today as he looks to prove his fitness to Arsene Wenger ahead of our trip to Old Trafford tomorrow lunchtime.
Wenger said at his press conference on Thursday morning that he’d assess Sanchez’s condition at London Colney today before deciding whether to start him against United, so we’ll have to wait and see when the teams are announced an hour before kick off tomorrow.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: