- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
Arsenal star named Champions League player of the week
Arsene star Mesut Ozil has been named as the Champions League Player of the Week following his superb display against Ludogorets last week.
Ozil was at his best once again during a thrilling contest in Bulgaria last Tuesday with the German international assisting Granit Xhaka for our first goal with a smart cut-back after we’d gone 2-0 down.
The plamaker then proved to be the match-winner as he raced clear to score a stunning solo effort during the closing minutes of the game to seal a dramatic comeback and secure all three points.
The victory saw Arsenal remain top of our Champions League Group A table ahead of PSG and booked our place in the knockout stages of the Europe’s elite competition for the 17th consecutive season.
Ozil has now been rewarded for his superb display against Ludogorets by being named as the Champions League Player of the Week for match-day four.
— Champions League (@ChampionsLeague) November 7, 2016