- [Photos] Images of Arsenal’s 2017/18 home/away kits leaked online
- Arsenal dealt fresh injury blow, star ruled out for 3 weeks
- Devastating blow: Arsenal star ruled out for the rest of the season
- Arsenal get some excellent injury news ahead of Liverpool trip
- Arsenal suffer fresh injury concern, attacker nursing back problem
- Date & time confirmed for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash with Lincoln
- [Photo] Arsenal star confirms double injury blow after Sutton clash
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate Sutton win & congratulate Walcott
- [Player Ratings] Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Perez shines, Iwobi woeful
- Video: Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Walcott books quarter final spot
Arsenal star named Champions League player of the week
Arsene star Mesut Ozil has been named as the Champions League Player of the Week following his superb display against Ludogorets last week.
Ozil was at his best once again during a thrilling contest in Bulgaria last Tuesday with the German international assisting Granit Xhaka for our first goal with a smart cut-back after we’d gone 2-0 down.
The plamaker then proved to be the match-winner as he raced clear to score a stunning solo effort during the closing minutes of the game to seal a dramatic comeback and secure all three points.
The victory saw Arsenal remain top of our Champions League Group A table ahead of PSG and booked our place in the knockout stages of the Europe’s elite competition for the 17th consecutive season.
Ozil has now been rewarded for his superb display against Ludogorets by being named as the Champions League Player of the Week for match-day four.
— Champions League (@ChampionsLeague) November 7, 2016