- [Photos] Images of Arsenal’s 2017/18 home/away kits leaked online
- Arsenal dealt fresh injury blow, star ruled out for 3 weeks
- Devastating blow: Arsenal star ruled out for the rest of the season
- Arsenal get some excellent injury news ahead of Liverpool trip
- Arsenal suffer fresh injury concern, attacker nursing back problem
- Date & time confirmed for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash with Lincoln
- [Photo] Arsenal star confirms double injury blow after Sutton clash
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate Sutton win & congratulate Walcott
- [Player Ratings] Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Perez shines, Iwobi woeful
- Video: Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Walcott books quarter final spot
Confirmed: Arsenal star named in Spain squad but duo overlooked
Arsenal defender Nacho Monreal has been named in the Spain squad for their upcoming international’s but Hector Bellerin and Santi Cazorla have been overlooked.
Monreal has missed our last three matches in all competitions due to a muscle injury but the left-back was able to train with the rest of the squad at London Colney on Thursday.
Nacho hinted on Instagram last night that he had been passed fit to play against Tottenham on Sunday and now we’ve had another suggestion that he’s fit as Monreal has been included in the Spain squad for their international’s this month.
The Spanish will continue their World Cup qualification campaign when they host Macedonia next weekend before they take on England at Wembley the following Tuesday and Monreal will hoping to play his part.
However, Bellerin has once again been overlooked despite his superb form this season while Cazorla has also been left out of the 25-man squad with the likes of Juan Mata, Isco and Ander Herrera included.
Santi is currently nursing an achilles injury so perhaps that’s the reason he hasn’t been selected but the good news for Arsenal is he’ll have two weeks to rest over the international break.
Here is the confirmed Spain squad: