- [Player Ratings] Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Perez shines, Iwobi woeful
- Video: Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Walcott books quarter final spot
- Teams: Sutton v Arsenal: Perez & Walcott start
- “He wants to leave Arsenal” – Agent confirms attacker wants out
- Preview: Sutton v Arsenal: trio ruled out, teenager starts + prediction
- Arsenal on red alert after Spanish attacker drops move hint
- Man Utd eyeing audacious £30m swoop on Arsenal
- FA Cup Draw: Arsenal or Sutton to face Lincoln in last 8
- Confirmed: Arsenal star reveals he’ll miss FA Cup clash with Sutton
- [Photos] Arsenal duo snapped in training together following ‘bust-up’ reports
[Photos] Arsenal handed triple boost as trio train ahead of Spurs
Arsenal have been handed a major triple injury boost with Theo Walcott, Hector Bellerin and Nacho Monreal training today ahead of Sunday’s showdown with Tottenham.
Walcott has missed the last three matches with a hamstring injury but Arsene Wenger admitted at his press conference earlier today that the attacker was close to making his comeback.
Bellerin sat out Tuesday night’s Champions League win in Ludogorets after picking up a minor knock in training on Monday and the boss confirmed that the full-back would undergo a late fitness test today.
Monreal has also missed the last three games with a thigh injury and was also due to undergo a fitness test at London Colney this afternoon to see if he’ll be available to take on Tottenham this weekend.
It looks like we’ve been handed a triple boost as the latest photos from Arsenal’s training session this afternoon show that Walcott, Bellerin and Monreal were all able to take part, so unless any of them suffer any setbacks over the next two days, I expect they’ll be ready to face Spurs.
However, unfortunately there was no sign of Santi Cazorla at training today as he continues to nurse an achilles injury so time is running out for him to prove his fitness ahead of the big game on Sunday.
Here are some photos from training today courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: