- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
[Photos] Arsenal handed triple boost as trio train ahead of Spurs
Arsenal have been handed a major triple injury boost with Theo Walcott, Hector Bellerin and Nacho Monreal training today ahead of Sunday’s showdown with Tottenham.
Walcott has missed the last three matches with a hamstring injury but Arsene Wenger admitted at his press conference earlier today that the attacker was close to making his comeback.
Bellerin sat out Tuesday night’s Champions League win in Ludogorets after picking up a minor knock in training on Monday and the boss confirmed that the full-back would undergo a late fitness test today.
Monreal has also missed the last three games with a thigh injury and was also due to undergo a fitness test at London Colney this afternoon to see if he’ll be available to take on Tottenham this weekend.
It looks like we’ve been handed a triple boost as the latest photos from Arsenal’s training session this afternoon show that Walcott, Bellerin and Monreal were all able to take part, so unless any of them suffer any setbacks over the next two days, I expect they’ll be ready to face Spurs.
However, unfortunately there was no sign of Santi Cazorla at training today as he continues to nurse an achilles injury so time is running out for him to prove his fitness ahead of the big game on Sunday.
Here are some photos from training today courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: