- [Player Ratings] Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Perez shines, Iwobi woeful
- Video: Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Walcott books quarter final spot
- Teams: Sutton v Arsenal: Perez & Walcott start
- “He wants to leave Arsenal” – Agent confirms attacker wants out
- Preview: Sutton v Arsenal: trio ruled out, teenager starts + prediction
- Arsenal on red alert after Spanish attacker drops move hint
- Man Utd eyeing audacious £30m swoop on Arsenal
- FA Cup Draw: Arsenal or Sutton to face Lincoln in last 8
- Confirmed: Arsenal star reveals he’ll miss FA Cup clash with Sutton
- [Photos] Arsenal duo snapped in training together following ‘bust-up’ reports
Referee named for Arsenal’s huge showdown with tottenham
Mark Clattenburg has been announced as the man in charge of Arsenal’s huge Premier League showdown with Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday afternoon.
We welcome our north London rivals to the Emirates this weekend with both teams battling it out at the top of the table so it’s no surprise the Premier League have handed the game to their ‘top’ referee.
Clattenburg has refereed a Champions League final and recently oversaw the 2016 European Championship final in France so I’m sure he’ll be able to deal with a North London Derby.
Let’s just hope he puts in a better display than Martin Atkinson produced at the Stadium of Light last weekend as he did his best to rob us of three points thanks to some awful decisions against Sunderland.
Arsenal head in to the weekend action sitting level on points with leaders Manchester City at the top of the Premier League table with Spurs three points back in fifth so hopefully we can widen that advantage with a win this weekend.