- Preview: Arsenal v Burnley, team news, Giroud out + prediction
- [Photos] Injured Arsenal man snapped back in training today
- “It’s possible” – World class Arsenal target drops hint over move
- Confirmed: FA announce key Arsenal star has signed new contract
- [Photo] Banner of Alexis Sanchez’s dogs installed at Emirates
- Key man returns, Giroud out: My Arsenal XI vs Burnley
- Key update on Arsenal’s pursuit of Serie A star, £36m deal agreed
- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
Referee named for Arsenal’s huge showdown with tottenham
Mark Clattenburg has been announced as the man in charge of Arsenal’s huge Premier League showdown with Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday afternoon.
We welcome our north London rivals to the Emirates this weekend with both teams battling it out at the top of the table so it’s no surprise the Premier League have handed the game to their ‘top’ referee.
Clattenburg has refereed a Champions League final and recently oversaw the 2016 European Championship final in France so I’m sure he’ll be able to deal with a North London Derby.
Let’s just hope he puts in a better display than Martin Atkinson produced at the Stadium of Light last weekend as he did his best to rob us of three points thanks to some awful decisions against Sunderland.
Arsenal head in to the weekend action sitting level on points with leaders Manchester City at the top of the Premier League table with Spurs three points back in fifth so hopefully we can widen that advantage with a win this weekend.