- Ozil & Sanchez out: My Arsenal XI to face Basel
- Arsenal drawn to face Preston in the 3rd round of the FA Cup
- Wenger’s team news: 1 player returns, 1 ruled out + Sanchez update
- [Photos] Triple injury boost for Arsenal as trio return to training
- [Player Ratings] Sanchez steals the show as Arsenal thrash West Ham
- Video: West Ham 1-5 Arsenal: Sanchez bags stunning hat trick
- Teams: West Ham v Arsenal: Xhaka & Gabriel start
- Man City duo Aguero & Fernandinho set to miss crucial Arsenal match
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains but no sign of striker ahead of West Ham
- [Video] Santi Cazorla confirms he’ll be back sooner than expected
Referee named for Arsenal’s huge showdown with tottenham
Mark Clattenburg has been announced as the man in charge of Arsenal’s huge Premier League showdown with Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday afternoon.
We welcome our north London rivals to the Emirates this weekend with both teams battling it out at the top of the table so it’s no surprise the Premier League have handed the game to their ‘top’ referee.
Clattenburg has refereed a Champions League final and recently oversaw the 2016 European Championship final in France so I’m sure he’ll be able to deal with a North London Derby.
Let’s just hope he puts in a better display than Martin Atkinson produced at the Stadium of Light last weekend as he did his best to rob us of three points thanks to some awful decisions against Sunderland.
Arsenal head in to the weekend action sitting level on points with leaders Manchester City at the top of the Premier League table with Spurs three points back in fifth so hopefully we can widen that advantage with a win this weekend.