- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
- Arsenal face fight with Liverpool to land £50m star
- Euro giants accept Arsenal’s £25m attacker bid – reports
- Arsenal ready swoop for £30m Serie A attacker, player wants PL move
Arsenal boss on whether this midfielder will start vs Ludogorets
Arsene Wenger has offered an insight in to whether Aaron Ramsey will start during Arsenal’s Champions League clash with Ludogorets on Tuesday night.
Ramsey made his long-awaited comeback from a hamstring injury with a late cameo appeanrace off the bench during our 4-1 victory over Sunderland on Saturday afternoon.
The Welsh international had been on the sidelines since limping off during our defeat to Liverpool on the opening weekend of the new season and he’s been slowly working his way back to full fitness in training.
So after over two months on the sidelines, it’s understandable that Wenger has eased Ramsey back in to action and the boss gave little away as to whether the 25-year-old will start against Ludogorets tomorrow night.
When asked about Ramsey starting on Tuesday, Wenger told Arsenal.com:
“I don’t know. I will have to analyse all that now, with Xhaka back. We play now in the Champions League and then we play Tottenham.
“So I have to see who I rest and who I play without diminishing the chance of the team to win the game.”
I’d personally be surprised if Rambo was to start against Ludogorets as he’s barely played any football and the club have been cautious with his hamstring so I’d expect one of Coquelin or Elneny to partner Xhaka tomorrow night.
Cazorla has missed the last three games with an achilles injury and he’s unlikely to be risked either tomorrow so Ramsey will give us an option on the bench and hopefully he’ll get some more minutes in the second half.