- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
Ratings: Sunderland 1-4 Arsenal: Sanchez shines for rampant Gunners
Arsenal moved three points clear at the top of the Premier League table with a 4-1 victory over Sunderland at the Stadium of Light this afternoon.
Here are my ratings:
Could have done better when giving away the penalty but had little else to do all game.
Not given too much trouble at the back and linked up well with Oxlade-Chamberlain at times.
Was having a good game until his poor defending led to their penalty. There was lots of spin on the ball but he completely miss-read it.
Relatively comfortable afternoon for the French international. Restricted the hosts to only a few shots at goal.
Lovely cross set-up Giroud for our second goal before smacking the post in the build up to the fourth. Offers much more going forward than Monreal. Great display.
Kept hold of possession and used it wisely. Not the pass-master we need in the middle but very effective nonetheless.
Solid performance. Put himself about and broke up play. Took a nasty kick to the face too.
Superb cross to set-up Sanchez for the opener but poor game overall. Missed a golden chance to make it 2-0 when clean through in the second half and fluffed a couple of other opportunities. Frustratingly inconsistent.
Missed a great chance to make it 2-0 just before the break but was the hub of our creative play once again. Assisted Giroud’s second.
Was involved in some nice interchange of passing but didn’t have his shooting boots on once again.
Wonderful movement and header to make it 1-0 and wrapped up the win with a clever close range finish. Another tireless display from the Chilean.
Super sub scored instantly after coming off the bench with a lovely volley before flicking home another minutes later. Great impact off the bench.
Great to see him get some minutes under his belt after coming on in the 78th minute.