- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
The date and time has been confirmed for our EFL Cup quarter final clash with Southampton and unfortunately we’ve been overlooked by Sky Sports.
We booked our place in the last 8 after beating Reading 2-0 at the Emirates in the last-16 stage on Tuesday night thanks to a well taken brace from Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
We were draw to face Southampton at home after they beat Sunderland at St Mary’s and it’s just been confirmed on Arsenal.com that the game will be played on Wednesday November 29th, kicking off at 7.45pm.
Unfortunately, that’s the same night that Manchester United’s quarter finals clash with West Ham has been scheduled for and obviously Sky Sports have opted to show Jose Mourinho’s men over us. I mean, they couldn’t NOT show a Man Utd game, could they?!
So it looks like we’ll have to watch our game on a dodgy stream again.
Here is confirmation of the date/time:
Arsenal v Southampton
Wednesday, November 30, 2016