- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
- Arsenal face fight with Liverpool to land £50m star
- Euro giants accept Arsenal’s £25m attacker bid – reports
- Arsenal ready swoop for £30m Serie A attacker, player wants PL move
Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
The date and time has been confirmed for our EFL Cup quarter final clash with Southampton and unfortunately we’ve been overlooked by Sky Sports.
We booked our place in the last 8 after beating Reading 2-0 at the Emirates in the last-16 stage on Tuesday night thanks to a well taken brace from Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
We were draw to face Southampton at home after they beat Sunderland at St Mary’s and it’s just been confirmed on Arsenal.com that the game will be played on Wednesday November 29th, kicking off at 7.45pm.
Unfortunately, that’s the same night that Manchester United’s quarter finals clash with West Ham has been scheduled for and obviously Sky Sports have opted to show Jose Mourinho’s men over us. I mean, they couldn’t NOT show a Man Utd game, could they?!
So it looks like we’ll have to watch our game on a dodgy stream again.
Here is confirmation of the date/time:
Arsenal v Southampton
Wednesday, November 30, 2016