- Preview: Arsenal v Burnley, team news, Giroud out + prediction
- [Photos] Injured Arsenal man snapped back in training today
- “It’s possible” – World class Arsenal target drops hint over move
- Confirmed: FA announce key Arsenal star has signed new contract
- [Photo] Banner of Alexis Sanchez’s dogs installed at Emirates
- Key man returns, Giroud out: My Arsenal XI vs Burnley
- Key update on Arsenal’s pursuit of Serie A star, £36m deal agreed
- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
The date and time has been confirmed for our EFL Cup quarter final clash with Southampton and unfortunately we’ve been overlooked by Sky Sports.
We booked our place in the last 8 after beating Reading 2-0 at the Emirates in the last-16 stage on Tuesday night thanks to a well taken brace from Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
We were draw to face Southampton at home after they beat Sunderland at St Mary’s and it’s just been confirmed on Arsenal.com that the game will be played on Wednesday November 29th, kicking off at 7.45pm.
Unfortunately, that’s the same night that Manchester United’s quarter finals clash with West Ham has been scheduled for and obviously Sky Sports have opted to show Jose Mourinho’s men over us. I mean, they couldn’t NOT show a Man Utd game, could they?!
So it looks like we’ll have to watch our game on a dodgy stream again.
Here is confirmation of the date/time:
Arsenal v Southampton
Wednesday, November 30, 2016