- [Player Ratings] Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Perez shines, Iwobi woeful
- Video: Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Walcott books quarter final spot
- Teams: Sutton v Arsenal: Perez & Walcott start
- “He wants to leave Arsenal” – Agent confirms attacker wants out
- Preview: Sutton v Arsenal: trio ruled out, teenager starts + prediction
- Arsenal on red alert after Spanish attacker drops move hint
- Man Utd eyeing audacious £30m swoop on Arsenal
- FA Cup Draw: Arsenal or Sutton to face Lincoln in last 8
- Confirmed: Arsenal star reveals he’ll miss FA Cup clash with Sutton
- [Photos] Arsenal duo snapped in training together following ‘bust-up’ reports
[Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
Some of the Arsenal players have been celebrating on Twitter after we eased in to the quarter finals of the EFL Cup with a 2-0 victory over Reading on Tuesday night.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain was the hero as the England international took his opportunity to stake a claim for the first team with a well taken double.
The Ox opened the scoring midway through the first half with a smart low finish in to the bottom corner before sealing the win with a powerful deflected effort in the second half.
The midfielder has taken to Twitter to share a photo of him celebrating with the rest of the Arsenal team in the changing room after the game. Oh dear, I’m sure Rio Ferdinand won’t be impressed…
Kieran Gibbs has also posted a message on the social media site expressing his delight at not only captaining the side last night but also seeing Carl Jenkinson make his long-awaited return to action.
The right-back made his first appearance since recovering from a serious knee injury and Jenks has also posted a message on Instagram thanking the fans for the ‘great reception’.
Mesut Ozil was rested for the League Cup game but he still took the time to congratulate the team and also welcome Olivier Giroud back after the striker made a second half cameo appearance after recovering from a foot injury.
Check out what the boys have had to say below:
— Alex Ox-Chamberlain (@Alex_OxChambo) October 25, 2016
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) October 25, 2016
— Kieran Gibbs (@KieranGibbs) October 25, 2016
Great win lads clean sheet pic.twitter.com/oewTT4JmnU
— Emiliano Martínez (@emimartinezz1) October 25, 2016