- [Player Ratings] Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Perez shines, Iwobi woeful
- Video: Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Walcott books quarter final spot
- Teams: Sutton v Arsenal: Perez & Walcott start
- “He wants to leave Arsenal” – Agent confirms attacker wants out
- Preview: Sutton v Arsenal: trio ruled out, teenager starts + prediction
- Arsenal on red alert after Spanish attacker drops move hint
- Man Utd eyeing audacious £30m swoop on Arsenal
- FA Cup Draw: Arsenal or Sutton to face Lincoln in last 8
- Confirmed: Arsenal star reveals he’ll miss FA Cup clash with Sutton
- [Photos] Arsenal duo snapped in training together following ‘bust-up’ reports
[Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
Arsenal attacker Alexis Sanchez has confirmed that he won’t be featuring in tonight’s EFL Cup clash against Reading after uploading a video of himself working out in the gym today.
Sanchez is known to enjoy sharing a selfie or cheeky video on social media and he was at it again this afternoon after uploading a couple of videos to Instagram Stories of himself working out in the gym.
Therefore, Alexis has confirmed he won’t be part of the squad that takes on Reading in the last-16 of the League Cup at the Emirates tonight – which should come as no surprise as Arsene Wenger has already confirmed he’ll make wholesale changes for the match.
As usual, the boss is going to take the opportunity to field a weakened side with youngster like Jeff Reine-Adelaide and Ainsley Maitland-Niles expected to be involved along with the likes of Lucas Perez, Chuba Akpom, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Alex Iwobi.
With Olivier Giroud also back in the squad after recovering from a toe injury, Sanchez will have been one of the first names that Arsene decided to give a breather.
Shout-out to 101greatgoals for this vid:
Alexis Sanchez in the gym this afternoon, won't be playing for the Gunners v Reading (as expected) pic.twitter.com/utD8qq6hsh
— 101 Great Goals (@101greatgoals) October 25, 2016