- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
[Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
Arsenal attacker Alexis Sanchez has confirmed that he won’t be featuring in tonight’s EFL Cup clash against Reading after uploading a video of himself working out in the gym today.
Sanchez is known to enjoy sharing a selfie or cheeky video on social media and he was at it again this afternoon after uploading a couple of videos to Instagram Stories of himself working out in the gym.
Therefore, Alexis has confirmed he won’t be part of the squad that takes on Reading in the last-16 of the League Cup at the Emirates tonight – which should come as no surprise as Arsene Wenger has already confirmed he’ll make wholesale changes for the match.
As usual, the boss is going to take the opportunity to field a weakened side with youngster like Jeff Reine-Adelaide and Ainsley Maitland-Niles expected to be involved along with the likes of Lucas Perez, Chuba Akpom, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Alex Iwobi.
With Olivier Giroud also back in the squad after recovering from a toe injury, Sanchez will have been one of the first names that Arsene decided to give a breather.
Shout-out to 101greatgoals for this vid:
Alexis Sanchez in the gym this afternoon, won't be playing for the Gunners v Reading (as expected) pic.twitter.com/utD8qq6hsh
— 101 Great Goals (@101greatgoals) October 25, 2016