- Arsenal transfer news: £25m bid submitted for international star
- [Photos] Arsenal’s double boost as duo train ahead of Liverpool
- It’s A Summer Of Rebuilding If Sanchez And Wenger Leave
- [Photos & Videos] Ozil, Welbz & more star as Arsenal boys go bowling
- Arsenal handed injury boost as key man returns ahead of Liverpool
- 49-year old confirms to friends he’s replacing Wenger as Arsenal boss
- 5 Arsenal fixtures rescheduled after being chosen for live TV
- Arsenal boost: Liverpool star ruled out of crucial showdown
- Respected journo: 27-goal hitman could join Arsenal in £50m deal
- Cazorla replacement? Arsenal linked with a move for French midfielder
Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
Arsenal produced a lackluster performance to draw 0-0 with Middlesbrough at the Emirates this afternoon and in truth we had Petr Cech to thank for not losing the game.
We were awful in the first forty-five minutes and should arguably have gone in at the break at least one, if not two, down with Cech making a couple of superb saves to keep the visitors at bay. Unfortunately the highlights only show one point-blank save to deny Ramirez.
We woke up a little in the second half and Alexis Sanchez tested Victor Valdes from distance while Mesut Ozil also saw a goal correctly ruled out for offside in stoppage time.
However, we couldn’t find a way through so had to settle for 0-0 which can only be looked upon as two points dropped.
Watch highlights here: