- Arsenal transfer news: £25m bid submitted for international star
- [Photos] Arsenal’s double boost as duo train ahead of Liverpool
- It’s A Summer Of Rebuilding If Sanchez And Wenger Leave
- [Photos & Videos] Ozil, Welbz & more star as Arsenal boys go bowling
- Arsenal handed injury boost as key man returns ahead of Liverpool
- 49-year old confirms to friends he’s replacing Wenger as Arsenal boss
- 5 Arsenal fixtures rescheduled after being chosen for live TV
- Arsenal boost: Liverpool star ruled out of crucial showdown
- Respected journo: 27-goal hitman could join Arsenal in £50m deal
- Cazorla replacement? Arsenal linked with a move for French midfielder
Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
Arsenal produced a lackluster performance to draw 0-0 with Middlesbrough at the Emirates this afternoon and in truth we had Petr Cech to thank for not losing the game.
These are my ratings:
Superb stop to keep it at 0-0 after fine saves to deny Traore and Negrado. Then made a point-blank save to prevent Ramirez opening the scoring and another fine stop to deny Traore.
Superb tackle to deny Boro a clear goal early in the second half but also gave away a few dangerous free-kicks.
Booked for a late tackle after losing possession but did play some nice balls throughout the match. Not his best display but we still managed to get a clean sheet.
Error almost gifted them the lead midway through the first half but made a vital tackle in the dying minutes to deny Negredo when through on goal.
Given plenty of problems by Traore with many of the visitors best moments coming down his side.
Unspectacular. Did his job well enough but couldn’t replace the creativity of Cazorla.
Broke up play but like Elneny, isn’t capable of dictating play so our midfield seemed to lack ideas going forward.
Disappointing. Couldn’t get any foothold in the game and was eventually replaced by Perez.
Some probing balls but was nowhere near his best. We needed creativity to break them down but Ozil went missing. Goal rightly ruled out for offside in the final minute.
Below par like many of his team mates. Ran out of ideas and couldn’t find a way through a resolute Boro defence.
Our brightest outfield player. Almost opened the scoring with a powerful effort from outside the box and saw a free kick well saved.
Perez , Oxlade=Chamberlain [5.5]