- Arsenal transfer news: £25m bid submitted for international star
- [Photos] Arsenal’s double boost as duo train ahead of Liverpool
- It’s A Summer Of Rebuilding If Sanchez And Wenger Leave
- [Photos & Videos] Ozil, Welbz & more star as Arsenal boys go bowling
- Arsenal handed injury boost as key man returns ahead of Liverpool
- 49-year old confirms to friends he’s replacing Wenger as Arsenal boss
- 5 Arsenal fixtures rescheduled after being chosen for live TV
- Arsenal boost: Liverpool star ruled out of crucial showdown
- Respected journo: 27-goal hitman could join Arsenal in £50m deal
- Cazorla replacement? Arsenal linked with a move for French midfielder
6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
An incredible SIX Arsenal players have been named in the WhoScored? Champions League Team of the Week following our 6-0 thrashing of Ludogorets on Wednesday night.
Alexis Sanchez opened the scoring with a superb lob and the Chilean’s overall score of 9.04 was enough to see him make the line-up along with PSG’s Edinson Cavani.
Mesut Ozil stole the headlines with a sensational second half hat-trick which saw the playmaker score a perfect 10 so it’s no surprise that he’s made it in to the TOTW.
Francis Coquelin also put in a solid display in the middle of the park and he makes the team along with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain – who also scored a perfect 10 after grabbing a goal and an assist last night.
Laurent Koscielny and Shkodran Mustafi continued to forge a rock solid partnership at the back after guiding us to another clean sheet and the duo have both been named in the Team of the Week thanks to scores of 8.29 and 7.88.
It was certainly an excellent all-round performance from the Arsenal last night and after such a resounding victory, it’s no surprise to see us dominating the WhoScored? Team of the Week.
Here’s the full line-up: