- Ozil & Sanchez out: My Arsenal XI to face Basel
- Arsenal drawn to face Preston in the 3rd round of the FA Cup
- Wenger’s team news: 1 player returns, 1 ruled out + Sanchez update
- [Photos] Triple injury boost for Arsenal as trio return to training
- [Player Ratings] Sanchez steals the show as Arsenal thrash West Ham
- Video: West Ham 1-5 Arsenal: Sanchez bags stunning hat trick
- Teams: West Ham v Arsenal: Xhaka & Gabriel start
- Man City duo Aguero & Fernandinho set to miss crucial Arsenal match
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains but no sign of striker ahead of West Ham
- [Video] Santi Cazorla confirms he’ll be back sooner than expected
6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
An incredible SIX Arsenal players have been named in the WhoScored? Champions League Team of the Week following our 6-0 thrashing of Ludogorets on Wednesday night.
Alexis Sanchez opened the scoring with a superb lob and the Chilean’s overall score of 9.04 was enough to see him make the line-up along with PSG’s Edinson Cavani.
Mesut Ozil stole the headlines with a sensational second half hat-trick which saw the playmaker score a perfect 10 so it’s no surprise that he’s made it in to the TOTW.
Francis Coquelin also put in a solid display in the middle of the park and he makes the team along with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain – who also scored a perfect 10 after grabbing a goal and an assist last night.
Laurent Koscielny and Shkodran Mustafi continued to forge a rock solid partnership at the back after guiding us to another clean sheet and the duo have both been named in the Team of the Week thanks to scores of 8.29 and 7.88.
It was certainly an excellent all-round performance from the Arsenal last night and after such a resounding victory, it’s no surprise to see us dominating the WhoScored? Team of the Week.
Here’s the full line-up: