- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
- Arsenal boss confirms quadruple injury boost but attacker ruled out
- Midfield ‘hardman’ reveals reason behind failed Arsenal move
- [Photos] Arsenal fitness boost: quartet snapped in training today
- Arsenal legend: Sanchez could be heading to Bayern Munich
- Arsenal contract talks update: Wilshere, The Ox, Ozil, Alexis & more
- Barcelona midfielder confirms approach from Arsenal
- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
[Tweet] Arsenal ace ‘can’t wait’ to play as he closes in on comeback
Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey has taken to social media to express his eagerness to get back on the pitch as he closes-in on making his long-awaited comeback from a hamstring injury.
Ramsey hasn’t featured for Arsenal since the opening weekend of the season as he’s struggled to overcome a niggling hamstring injury that’s hampered him since the defeat to Liverpool.
The Welsh international has suffered a number of setbacks in training in recent weeks which has led to him missing our last 11 matches in all competitions during a frustrating opening few months to the season.
Rambo is now back in training undergoing a personalised regime as the coaching staff look to get him back to full fitness and Arsene Wenger confirmed at his pre-match press conference on Tuesday that the midfielder was close to being available for selection.
The 25-year-old will miss tonight’s Champions League clash with Ludogorets and remains a major doubt to feature against Middlesbrough at the weekend but it shouldn’t be too much longer before he’s back in contention.
And Ramsey has posted a message on Twitter saying he ‘can’t wait’ to get back on the pitch.
Can't wait to get back out therepic.twitter.com/F8jA5naUrC
— Aaron Ramsey (@aaronramsey) October 18, 2016