- Arsenal transfer news: £25m bid submitted for international star
- [Photos] Arsenal’s double boost as duo train ahead of Liverpool
- It’s A Summer Of Rebuilding If Sanchez And Wenger Leave
- [Photos & Videos] Ozil, Welbz & more star as Arsenal boys go bowling
- Arsenal handed injury boost as key man returns ahead of Liverpool
- 49-year old confirms to friends he’s replacing Wenger as Arsenal boss
- 5 Arsenal fixtures rescheduled after being chosen for live TV
- Arsenal boost: Liverpool star ruled out of crucial showdown
- Respected journo: 27-goal hitman could join Arsenal in £50m deal
- Cazorla replacement? Arsenal linked with a move for French midfielder
[Tweet] Arsenal ace ‘can’t wait’ to play as he closes in on comeback
Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey has taken to social media to express his eagerness to get back on the pitch as he closes-in on making his long-awaited comeback from a hamstring injury.
Ramsey hasn’t featured for Arsenal since the opening weekend of the season as he’s struggled to overcome a niggling hamstring injury that’s hampered him since the defeat to Liverpool.
The Welsh international has suffered a number of setbacks in training in recent weeks which has led to him missing our last 11 matches in all competitions during a frustrating opening few months to the season.
Rambo is now back in training undergoing a personalised regime as the coaching staff look to get him back to full fitness and Arsene Wenger confirmed at his pre-match press conference on Tuesday that the midfielder was close to being available for selection.
The 25-year-old will miss tonight’s Champions League clash with Ludogorets and remains a major doubt to feature against Middlesbrough at the weekend but it shouldn’t be too much longer before he’s back in contention.
And Ramsey has posted a message on Twitter saying he ‘can’t wait’ to get back on the pitch.
Can't wait to get back out therepic.twitter.com/F8jA5naUrC
— Aaron Ramsey (@aaronramsey) October 18, 2016