- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
[Tweet] Arsenal ace ‘can’t wait’ to play as he closes in on comeback
Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey has taken to social media to express his eagerness to get back on the pitch as he closes-in on making his long-awaited comeback from a hamstring injury.
Ramsey hasn’t featured for Arsenal since the opening weekend of the season as he’s struggled to overcome a niggling hamstring injury that’s hampered him since the defeat to Liverpool.
The Welsh international has suffered a number of setbacks in training in recent weeks which has led to him missing our last 11 matches in all competitions during a frustrating opening few months to the season.
Rambo is now back in training undergoing a personalised regime as the coaching staff look to get him back to full fitness and Arsene Wenger confirmed at his pre-match press conference on Tuesday that the midfielder was close to being available for selection.
The 25-year-old will miss tonight’s Champions League clash with Ludogorets and remains a major doubt to feature against Middlesbrough at the weekend but it shouldn’t be too much longer before he’s back in contention.
And Ramsey has posted a message on Twitter saying he ‘can’t wait’ to get back on the pitch.
Can't wait to get back out therepic.twitter.com/F8jA5naUrC
— Aaron Ramsey (@aaronramsey) October 18, 2016