- Confirmed: Arsenal boss charged with misconduct by FA
- Arsenal eyeing £34.5m deal for Portuguese international
- Arsenal trio surprisingly named in BBC Team of the Week
- Arsene Wenger could be banned for Arsenal’s crucial trip to Chelsea
- Wenger criticises Arsenal star after poor display v Burnley
- [Video] Arsenal boss pushes official in tunnel following sending off
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Xhaka flops, Sanchez shines
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Last Gasp Sanchez panenka pen wins it
- Teams: Arsenal v Burnley: Bellerin on bench, Gabriel starts
- Preview: Arsenal v Burnley, team news, Giroud out + prediction
Ratings: Hat-trick hero Ozil shines as Arsenal thrash Ludogorets
Mesut Ozil scored his first ever professional hat-trick as Arsenal battered Ludogorets 6-0 at the Emirates on Wednesday night.
Here are my ratings:
Made two excellent saves off his line in the first half to keep it at 1-0.
Enjoyed himself down the right as he was given no trouble at the back
Another solid outing from the German international.
Made a couple of important challenges when Ludogorets threatened in the first half.
Got exposed a few times as the majority of Ludogorets’ attacks came down his side.
Lovely long ball to assist Ozil’s first before going off with what looked like an ankle knock.
Solid and steady in midfield. Broke up play and kept it simple.
Continued his superb form with a 25-yard curler and was a constant threat throughout again.
Scored his first professional hat-trick. Two lovely finishes before completing his treble with a stunning volley. Unreal vision to pick out Theo for his goal as well.
On hand to socre the third with a tidy finish and assisted Sanchez’s opener. Got in to some promising positions but final ball was poor on several occasions.
Broke the deadlock with a superb finish and put in another tireless performance up front. Almost got a stunning assist for The Ox.
Elneny 6 – Good to see him get some minutes.
Perez 7.5 – Very encouraging cameo as he grabbed two assists.
Iwobi 6 – Only got 15 minutes at the end.