- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
- Arsenal boss confirms quadruple injury boost but attacker ruled out
- Midfield ‘hardman’ reveals reason behind failed Arsenal move
- [Photos] Arsenal fitness boost: quartet snapped in training today
- Arsenal legend: Sanchez could be heading to Bayern Munich
- Arsenal contract talks update: Wilshere, The Ox, Ozil, Alexis & more
- Barcelona midfielder confirms approach from Arsenal
- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
Elneny & The Ox start: My Arsenal XI to face Ludogorets
Arsenal will be looking to continue our excellent recent form when we take on Ludogorets in the Champions League at the Emirates on Wednesday night. This is the team I’d like to see Arsene Wenger go with….
Ospina will no doubt come back in as Wenger has confirmed he’ll be our keeper for the Champions League group stages so Cech will drop to the bench.
Defence: Bellerin, Mustafi, Koscielny, Gibbs
Monreal struggled during Saturday’s 3-2 win over Swansea so I think it’s time to give him a break and Gibbsy deserves a chance to impress at left-back. Otherwise, I’d stick with our first choice back four with Bellerin on the right and Mustafi once again alongside Koscielny in the middle of defence.
Midfield: Xhaka, Elneny
Xhaka is facing three domestic games on the sidelines after being sent off at the weekend so it makes sense for the Swiss international to play in Europe. I think Elneny deserves a game as he’s been unfortunate not to play more so far this season so let’s give Cazorla a breather.
Ramsey is back in training but isn’t in contention for this game just yet as he needs to build up his fitness but Coquelin is available after recovering from a knee injury.
Attack: Walcott, Ozil, The Ox
Walcott continued his excellent form with a brace against the Swans so there is no way he should be left out but I would like to see Oxlade-Chamberlain given a chance to impress from the start.
Ozil is a cert to keep his place in attack so I’d give Iwobi a rest with the Ox coming in on the left-wing.
Giroud is also back in training but he’s still not fit enough to be in contention so Sanchez should once again lead the line up front. Perez needs some game-time so I’d like to see him introduced in the second half if the game will allow.
This would be my line-up to face Swansea:
What do you think of the team? What line-up would you go with?