- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
- Arsenal boss confirms quadruple injury boost but attacker ruled out
- Midfield ‘hardman’ reveals reason behind failed Arsenal move
- [Photos] Arsenal fitness boost: quartet snapped in training today
- Arsenal legend: Sanchez could be heading to Bayern Munich
- Arsenal contract talks update: Wilshere, The Ox, Ozil, Alexis & more
- Barcelona midfielder confirms approach from Arsenal
- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
[Photos] Arsenal star celebrates birthday at London club until 3am
Mesut Ozil celebrated his 28th birthday at Tape nightclub in central London on Saturday night just hours after scoring during Arsenal’s 3-2 win over Swansea City.
Our German magician turned 28 on Saturday and marked the occasion in perfect style after scoring what turned out to be the winning goal with a sweet volley against the Swans at the Emirates.
It seems Ozil decided to hit the town after the match with the Sun reporting that he attended Tape nightclub in Mayfair to continue the celebrations before leaving at around 3am.
Ozil wasn’t the only star name in the central London club as the newspaper says that Justin Bieber also headed to Tape after the pop star had performed at the O2.
I hope Mesut didn’t party too hard as we have a huge Champions League clash against Ludogorets on Wednesday night to prepare for!
Earlier in the day, several of Ozil’s team mates from both past and present sent him a video containing birthday wishes with Arsenal stars Granit Xhaka, Shkodran Mustafi, Petr Cech and Per Mertesacker all featuring in the video.
Former Real Madrid team mates Xabi Alonso, Luka Modric and Sergio Ramos also posted messages along with the likes of Jerome Boateng, Lukas Podolski, Ilkay Gundogan, and of course BBF Mathieu Flamini.
Here are some more photos of Ozil leave Tape nightclub as well as the birthday video: