- Confirmed: Arsenal boss charged with misconduct by FA
- Arsenal eyeing £34.5m deal for Portuguese international
- Arsenal trio surprisingly named in BBC Team of the Week
- Arsene Wenger could be banned for Arsenal’s crucial trip to Chelsea
- Wenger criticises Arsenal star after poor display v Burnley
- [Video] Arsenal boss pushes official in tunnel following sending off
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Xhaka flops, Sanchez shines
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Last Gasp Sanchez panenka pen wins it
- Teams: Arsenal v Burnley: Bellerin on bench, Gabriel starts
- Preview: Arsenal v Burnley, team news, Giroud out + prediction
[Photo] Flamini celebrates with BFF Mesut Ozil in London club
Former Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini has shared a photo of him celebrating with Mesut Ozil as the pair marked the German international’s birthday at a London club on Saturday night.
Ozil turned 28 at the weekend and he celebrated the occasion in perfect style after scoring what turned out to be the winner with a lovely volley during our 3-2 win over Swansea at the Emirates.
The former Real Madrid star then hit-up Tape nightclub in Mayfair where he partied until 3am with pop sensation Justin Bieber also understood to have been at the venue before being shown around the Arsenal training base by Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain on Sunday night.
It seems Ozil’s BBF Mathieu Flamini also joined in the celebrations on Saturday as the French midfielder has posted a photo on Twitter of the pair in the club at the weekend.
Flamini left Arsenal when his contract expired in June but he’s still based in London as he’s now on the books at Crystal Palace so he was still able to join Ozil in celebrating his birthday on Saturday.
Check out the photo here:
— Mathieu flamini (@mathieuflamini) October 17, 2016