- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
[Photo] Flamini celebrates with BFF Mesut Ozil in London club
Former Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini has shared a photo of him celebrating with Mesut Ozil as the pair marked the German international’s birthday at a London club on Saturday night.
Ozil turned 28 at the weekend and he celebrated the occasion in perfect style after scoring what turned out to be the winner with a lovely volley during our 3-2 win over Swansea at the Emirates.
The former Real Madrid star then hit-up Tape nightclub in Mayfair where he partied until 3am with pop sensation Justin Bieber also understood to have been at the venue before being shown around the Arsenal training base by Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain on Sunday night.
It seems Ozil’s BBF Mathieu Flamini also joined in the celebrations on Saturday as the French midfielder has posted a photo on Twitter of the pair in the club at the weekend.
Flamini left Arsenal when his contract expired in June but he’s still based in London as he’s now on the books at Crystal Palace so he was still able to join Ozil in celebrating his birthday on Saturday.
Check out the photo here:
— Mathieu flamini (@mathieuflamini) October 17, 2016