- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains but no sign of striker ahead of West Ham
- [Video] Santi Cazorla confirms he’ll be back sooner than expected
- Preview: West Ham v Arsenal, team news, Xhaka to start + prediction
- Austrian confirms talks with Arsenal – could he really replace Wenger?
- Wenger confirms fresh injury blow + striker out for 4 more weeks
- Team News: Wenger’s update on Cazorla, Elneny & Giroud
- Giroud & Ramsey start in 4-2-3-1: My Arsenal XI to face West Ham
- Arsenal dealt huge blow after key man ruled out until March 2017
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla, Giroud & Elneny
- Wenger on attackers ‘long term’ serious injury & Welbeck update
Video: Arsenal 3-2 Swansea: Walcott scores twice as Xhaka sees red
Arsenal made it six Premier League wins on the bounce with a nervy 3-2 victory over Swansea City at the Emirates this afternoon.
We opened the scoring midway through the first half when Theo Walcott took advantage of some poor defending by Amat to poke home from close range.
The in-form attacker then doubled our advantage just minutes later as Walcott was once again on hand to score after more sloppy defensive work from the visitors.
We gifted Swansea a lifeline after Granit Xhaka gave away possession on the edge of the area and Gylfi Sigurdsson took full advantage to curl home for 2-1 in the 37th minute.
We restored our two-goal advantage in the 59th minute when Mesut Ozil lashed home a far post volley to make it 3-1, however, Swansea brought it back to 3-2 in the 65th minute when Barrow teed-up Baston to slot home.
Granit Xhaka was then harshly sent off for a cynical foul from behind with 20 minutes remaining. Both sides wasted chances to add to the scoring but we hung on to secure a vital three points.
Watch the highlights here:
Xhaka red card pic.twitter.com/YtUU9NXHJU
— Terje (@AFCTerje) October 15, 2016