- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
Video: Arsenal 3-2 Swansea: Walcott scores twice as Xhaka sees red
Arsenal made it six Premier League wins on the bounce with a nervy 3-2 victory over Swansea City at the Emirates this afternoon.
We opened the scoring midway through the first half when Theo Walcott took advantage of some poor defending by Amat to poke home from close range.
The in-form attacker then doubled our advantage just minutes later as Walcott was once again on hand to score after more sloppy defensive work from the visitors.
We gifted Swansea a lifeline after Granit Xhaka gave away possession on the edge of the area and Gylfi Sigurdsson took full advantage to curl home for 2-1 in the 37th minute.
We restored our two-goal advantage in the 59th minute when Mesut Ozil lashed home a far post volley to make it 3-1, however, Swansea brought it back to 3-2 in the 65th minute when Barrow teed-up Baston to slot home.
Granit Xhaka was then harshly sent off for a cynical foul from behind with 20 minutes remaining. Both sides wasted chances to add to the scoring but we hung on to secure a vital three points.
Watch the highlights here:
Xhaka red card pic.twitter.com/YtUU9NXHJU
— Terje (@AFCTerje) October 15, 2016