- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
- Arsenal boss confirms quadruple injury boost but attacker ruled out
- Midfield ‘hardman’ reveals reason behind failed Arsenal move
- [Photos] Arsenal fitness boost: quartet snapped in training today
- Arsenal legend: Sanchez could be heading to Bayern Munich
- Arsenal contract talks update: Wilshere, The Ox, Ozil, Alexis & more
- Barcelona midfielder confirms approach from Arsenal
- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
[Photos] New signing tussles with Walcott in Arsenal training
Premier League football finally returns tomorrow after the interlull and the Arsenal players have been training today ahead of our clash with Swansea City on Saturday afternoon.
All the boys appear to have returned from international duty unscathed while Francis Coquelin is back in contention after recovering from a knee injury that’s kept him out for three weeks.
However, the Frenchman may have to make do with a place on the bench as summer signing Granit Xhaka has performed superbly in his absence and he should keep his place alongside Santi Cazorla in the middle of the park.
The combative Swiss international looks like he was putting in the work on the training pitch today as he tussled with Theo Walcott while the likes of Shkodran Mustafi, Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil were also being put through their paces by Arsene Wenger and his coaching staff.
We head in to the Swansea game off the back of a five-game winning streak so hopefully we can see-off the Welsh outfit to keep the pressure on leaders Manchester City.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: