- Arsenal transfer news: £25m bid submitted for international star
- [Photos] Arsenal’s double boost as duo train ahead of Liverpool
- It’s A Summer Of Rebuilding If Sanchez And Wenger Leave
- [Photos & Videos] Ozil, Welbz & more star as Arsenal boys go bowling
- Arsenal handed injury boost as key man returns ahead of Liverpool
- 49-year old confirms to friends he’s replacing Wenger as Arsenal boss
- 5 Arsenal fixtures rescheduled after being chosen for live TV
- Arsenal boost: Liverpool star ruled out of crucial showdown
- Respected journo: 27-goal hitman could join Arsenal in £50m deal
- Cazorla replacement? Arsenal linked with a move for French midfielder
[Photos] New signing tussles with Walcott in Arsenal training
Premier League football finally returns tomorrow after the interlull and the Arsenal players have been training today ahead of our clash with Swansea City on Saturday afternoon.
All the boys appear to have returned from international duty unscathed while Francis Coquelin is back in contention after recovering from a knee injury that’s kept him out for three weeks.
However, the Frenchman may have to make do with a place on the bench as summer signing Granit Xhaka has performed superbly in his absence and he should keep his place alongside Santi Cazorla in the middle of the park.
The combative Swiss international looks like he was putting in the work on the training pitch today as he tussled with Theo Walcott while the likes of Shkodran Mustafi, Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil were also being put through their paces by Arsene Wenger and his coaching staff.
We head in to the Swansea game off the back of a five-game winning streak so hopefully we can see-off the Welsh outfit to keep the pressure on leaders Manchester City.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: