- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
[Photos] New signing tussles with Walcott in Arsenal training
Premier League football finally returns tomorrow after the interlull and the Arsenal players have been training today ahead of our clash with Swansea City on Saturday afternoon.
All the boys appear to have returned from international duty unscathed while Francis Coquelin is back in contention after recovering from a knee injury that’s kept him out for three weeks.
However, the Frenchman may have to make do with a place on the bench as summer signing Granit Xhaka has performed superbly in his absence and he should keep his place alongside Santi Cazorla in the middle of the park.
The combative Swiss international looks like he was putting in the work on the training pitch today as he tussled with Theo Walcott while the likes of Shkodran Mustafi, Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil were also being put through their paces by Arsene Wenger and his coaching staff.
We head in to the Swansea game off the back of a five-game winning streak so hopefully we can see-off the Welsh outfit to keep the pressure on leaders Manchester City.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: