- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
[Photos] New signing tussles with Walcott in Arsenal training
Premier League football finally returns tomorrow after the interlull and the Arsenal players have been training today ahead of our clash with Swansea City on Saturday afternoon.
All the boys appear to have returned from international duty unscathed while Francis Coquelin is back in contention after recovering from a knee injury that’s kept him out for three weeks.
However, the Frenchman may have to make do with a place on the bench as summer signing Granit Xhaka has performed superbly in his absence and he should keep his place alongside Santi Cazorla in the middle of the park.
The combative Swiss international looks like he was putting in the work on the training pitch today as he tussled with Theo Walcott while the likes of Shkodran Mustafi, Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil were also being put through their paces by Arsene Wenger and his coaching staff.
We head in to the Swansea game off the back of a five-game winning streak so hopefully we can see-off the Welsh outfit to keep the pressure on leaders Manchester City.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: