- [Photos] Images of Arsenal’s 2017/18 home/away kits leaked online
- Arsenal dealt fresh injury blow, star ruled out for 3 weeks
- Devastating blow: Arsenal star ruled out for the rest of the season
- Arsenal get some excellent injury news ahead of Liverpool trip
- Arsenal suffer fresh injury concern, attacker nursing back problem
- Date & time confirmed for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash with Lincoln
- [Photo] Arsenal star confirms double injury blow after Sutton clash
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate Sutton win & congratulate Walcott
- [Player Ratings] Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Perez shines, Iwobi woeful
- Video: Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Walcott books quarter final spot
International Teams: Arsenal duo start, trio on bench for nations
The interlull continues tonight but thankfully we can look forward to watching some Arsenal players as five of our boys are in action for their nations this evening.
Theo Walcott has retained his place in the England starting eleven as Gareth Southgate’s men take on Slovenia in their World Cup qualifier.
Kieran Gibbs was a late call-up as he cut short his holiday in Dubai to replace the injured Ryan Bertrand but the Arsenal full-back must make do with a place among the substitutes.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will join Gibbsy on the bench as Southgate has stuck with Jesse Lingard on the wing. As expected, Wayne Rooney is finally dropped.
Here are the teams:
Oblak, Samardzic, Cesar, Krhin, Ilicic, Kurtic, Birsa, Jokic, Bezjak, Verbic, Struna
Hart, Walker, Stones, Cahill, Rose, Dier, Henderson, Walcott, Alli, Lingard, Sturridge
Subs: Forster, Smalling, Gibbs, Antonio, Keane, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rooney, Vardy, Rashford, Townsend, Pickford.
Mesut Ozil once again starts for Germany as they continue their 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign against Northern Ireland.
Summer signing Shkodran Mustafi must make do with a place on the bench as Joachim Low has stuck with Mats Hummels alongside Jerome Boateng in the middle of defence.
Neuer; Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Hector; Khedira, Kroos; Muller, Ozil, Draxler; Gotze.
Subs: Leno, ter Stegen, Höwedes, Mustafi, Brandt, Gündogan, Meyer, Rudy, Weigl, Volland.
McGovern; Hodson, Hughes, McAuley, J. Evans, Ferguson; Davis, Norwood, C. Evans; Ward, Magennis.