- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains but no sign of striker ahead of West Ham
- [Video] Santi Cazorla confirms he’ll be back sooner than expected
- Preview: West Ham v Arsenal, team news, Xhaka to start + prediction
- Austrian confirms talks with Arsenal – could he really replace Wenger?
- Wenger confirms fresh injury blow + striker out for 4 more weeks
- Team News: Wenger’s update on Cazorla, Elneny & Giroud
- Giroud & Ramsey start in 4-2-3-1: My Arsenal XI to face West Ham
- Arsenal dealt huge blow after key man ruled out until March 2017
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla, Giroud & Elneny
- Wenger on attackers ‘long term’ serious injury & Welbeck update
[Video] Arsenal’s Alex Iwobi scores as Nigeria beat Zambia
Arsenal midfielder Alex Iwobi netted his first goal for Nigeria on Sunday after helping his nation to a 2-1 World Cup qualifying victory over Zambia.
Iwobi pledged allegiance to his native Nigeria after England let him slip through their fingers and the 20-year-old earned his seventh cap for the Super Eagles yesterday.
Iwobi started in Nigeria’s World Cup qualifier against 2012 African Cup of Nations winners, Zambia, and continued his fine early-season form with Arsenal after opening the scoring.
Alex lashed home a loose ball in the 32nd minute following a long throw-in to give the visitors the lead before Manchester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho made it 2-0 shortly before half time.
Zambia did pull one back in the second half but Nigeria held on to secure a 2-1 win that sees them go top of Group B.
Watch Iwobi’s goal and match highlights below: