- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Teams: Arsenal duo start for nations in World Cup qualifiers
Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka is back in action for Switzerland tonight while Laurent Koscielny lines-up for France in their World Cup qualifier.
Xhaka has served a one-match international suspension so he returns to the side as Switzerland take on Andorra this evening.
Koscielny helped France to 4-1 victory over Bulgaria last week and he once again starts as Les Blues take on Holland in their Group A clash.
Here are the line-ups for both games:
Gomes; Rubio, García, Lima, Llovera, San Nicolás; Víctor Rodríguez, Marc Vales, Clemente; Pujol, Vieira
Bürki, Lang, Schär, Klose, Rodríguez, G.Xhaka, G.Fernandes, Shaqiri, Embolo, Mehmedi y Seferovic.
Stekelenburg; Karsdorp, Bruma, Van Dijk, Blind; Propper, Strootman, Wijnaldum; Promes, Janssen, Klaasen
Subs: Veltman, De Vrij, Kongolo, Williems, Clasie, Toornstra, Vilhena, Dost, De Jong, Depay, Zoet, Vorm.
Lloris; Sidibe, Varane, Koscielny, Kurzawa; Pogba, Matuidi; Sissoko, Griezmann, Payet; Gameiro.
Subs: Laporte, Gignac, Martial, Fekir, Kimpembe, Cabaye, Mandana, Digne, Corchia, Coman, Kante, Areola.