- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
Teams: Arsenal duo start for nations in World Cup qualifiers
Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka is back in action for Switzerland tonight while Laurent Koscielny lines-up for France in their World Cup qualifier.
Xhaka has served a one-match international suspension so he returns to the side as Switzerland take on Andorra this evening.
Koscielny helped France to 4-1 victory over Bulgaria last week and he once again starts as Les Blues take on Holland in their Group A clash.
Here are the line-ups for both games:
Gomes; Rubio, García, Lima, Llovera, San Nicolás; Víctor Rodríguez, Marc Vales, Clemente; Pujol, Vieira
Bürki, Lang, Schär, Klose, Rodríguez, G.Xhaka, G.Fernandes, Shaqiri, Embolo, Mehmedi y Seferovic.
Stekelenburg; Karsdorp, Bruma, Van Dijk, Blind; Propper, Strootman, Wijnaldum; Promes, Janssen, Klaasen
Subs: Veltman, De Vrij, Kongolo, Williems, Clasie, Toornstra, Vilhena, Dost, De Jong, Depay, Zoet, Vorm.
Lloris; Sidibe, Varane, Koscielny, Kurzawa; Pogba, Matuidi; Sissoko, Griezmann, Payet; Gameiro.
Subs: Laporte, Gignac, Martial, Fekir, Kimpembe, Cabaye, Mandana, Digne, Corchia, Coman, Kante, Areola.