- [Player Ratings] Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Perez shines, Iwobi woeful
- Video: Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Walcott books quarter final spot
- Teams: Sutton v Arsenal: Perez & Walcott start
- “He wants to leave Arsenal” – Agent confirms attacker wants out
- Preview: Sutton v Arsenal: trio ruled out, teenager starts + prediction
- Arsenal on red alert after Spanish attacker drops move hint
- Man Utd eyeing audacious £30m swoop on Arsenal
- FA Cup Draw: Arsenal or Sutton to face Lincoln in last 8
- Confirmed: Arsenal star reveals he’ll miss FA Cup clash with Sutton
- [Photos] Arsenal duo snapped in training together following ‘bust-up’ reports
Teams: Albania v Spain: Arsenal man handed rare start
Arsenal left-back Nacho Monreal has made a rare start for Spain as they take on Albania tonight in their 2018 World Cup qualifier.
Monreal hasn’t played an international game since November 2013 but got a recall by new boss Julen Lopetegui after Barcelona’s Jordi Alba picked up a knock.
Nacho hasn’t had much time to get accustomed to the Spain squad but he’s been thrown straight in as he starts tonight against Albania.
Here are the line-ups:
Berisha; Hysaj, Mavraj, Xhimshiti, Agolli; Lila, Memushaj, Xhaka; Lenjani, Balaj, Roshi.
Subs: Llullaku, Cikalleshi, Hoxha, Aliji, Veseli, Abrashi, Basha, Hyka, Berisha, Cani, Kukeli, Grezda
De Gea; Ramos, Pique, Monreal; Busquets, Koke, Thiago, Iniesta; Silva, Vitolo, Costa.
Subs: Nacho, Carvajal, Morata, Nolito, Callejon, Rico, Roberto, Lucas, Martinez, Reina, Isco, Herrera.
Good luck Nacho. Just please don’t get injured!