- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains but no sign of striker ahead of West Ham
- [Video] Santi Cazorla confirms he’ll be back sooner than expected
- Preview: West Ham v Arsenal, team news, Xhaka to start + prediction
- Austrian confirms talks with Arsenal – could he really replace Wenger?
- Wenger confirms fresh injury blow + striker out for 4 more weeks
- Team News: Wenger’s update on Cazorla, Elneny & Giroud
- Giroud & Ramsey start in 4-2-3-1: My Arsenal XI to face West Ham
- Arsenal dealt huge blow after key man ruled out until March 2017
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla, Giroud & Elneny
- Wenger on attackers ‘long term’ serious injury & Welbeck update
Teams: Albania v Spain: Arsenal man handed rare start
Arsenal left-back Nacho Monreal has made a rare start for Spain as they take on Albania tonight in their 2018 World Cup qualifier.
Monreal hasn’t played an international game since November 2013 but got a recall by new boss Julen Lopetegui after Barcelona’s Jordi Alba picked up a knock.
Nacho hasn’t had much time to get accustomed to the Spain squad but he’s been thrown straight in as he starts tonight against Albania.
Here are the line-ups:
Berisha; Hysaj, Mavraj, Xhimshiti, Agolli; Lila, Memushaj, Xhaka; Lenjani, Balaj, Roshi.
Subs: Llullaku, Cikalleshi, Hoxha, Aliji, Veseli, Abrashi, Basha, Hyka, Berisha, Cani, Kukeli, Grezda
De Gea; Ramos, Pique, Monreal; Busquets, Koke, Thiago, Iniesta; Silva, Vitolo, Costa.
Subs: Nacho, Carvajal, Morata, Nolito, Callejon, Rico, Roberto, Lucas, Martinez, Reina, Isco, Herrera.
Good luck Nacho. Just please don’t get injured!