- Confirmed: Arsenal boss charged with misconduct by FA
- Arsenal eyeing £34.5m deal for Portuguese international
- Arsenal trio surprisingly named in BBC Team of the Week
- Arsene Wenger could be banned for Arsenal’s crucial trip to Chelsea
- Wenger criticises Arsenal star after poor display v Burnley
- [Video] Arsenal boss pushes official in tunnel following sending off
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Xhaka flops, Sanchez shines
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Last Gasp Sanchez panenka pen wins it
- Teams: Arsenal v Burnley: Bellerin on bench, Gabriel starts
- Preview: Arsenal v Burnley, team news, Giroud out + prediction
Teams: Albania v Spain: Arsenal man handed rare start
Arsenal left-back Nacho Monreal has made a rare start for Spain as they take on Albania tonight in their 2018 World Cup qualifier.
Monreal hasn’t played an international game since November 2013 but got a recall by new boss Julen Lopetegui after Barcelona’s Jordi Alba picked up a knock.
Nacho hasn’t had much time to get accustomed to the Spain squad but he’s been thrown straight in as he starts tonight against Albania.
Here are the line-ups:
Berisha; Hysaj, Mavraj, Xhimshiti, Agolli; Lila, Memushaj, Xhaka; Lenjani, Balaj, Roshi.
Subs: Llullaku, Cikalleshi, Hoxha, Aliji, Veseli, Abrashi, Basha, Hyka, Berisha, Cani, Kukeli, Grezda
De Gea; Ramos, Pique, Monreal; Busquets, Koke, Thiago, Iniesta; Silva, Vitolo, Costa.
Subs: Nacho, Carvajal, Morata, Nolito, Callejon, Rico, Roberto, Lucas, Martinez, Reina, Isco, Herrera.
Good luck Nacho. Just please don’t get injured!