- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
Teams: Albania v Spain: Arsenal man handed rare start
Arsenal left-back Nacho Monreal has made a rare start for Spain as they take on Albania tonight in their 2018 World Cup qualifier.
Monreal hasn’t played an international game since November 2013 but got a recall by new boss Julen Lopetegui after Barcelona’s Jordi Alba picked up a knock.
Nacho hasn’t had much time to get accustomed to the Spain squad but he’s been thrown straight in as he starts tonight against Albania.
Here are the line-ups:
Berisha; Hysaj, Mavraj, Xhimshiti, Agolli; Lila, Memushaj, Xhaka; Lenjani, Balaj, Roshi.
Subs: Llullaku, Cikalleshi, Hoxha, Aliji, Veseli, Abrashi, Basha, Hyka, Berisha, Cani, Kukeli, Grezda
De Gea; Ramos, Pique, Monreal; Busquets, Koke, Thiago, Iniesta; Silva, Vitolo, Costa.
Subs: Nacho, Carvajal, Morata, Nolito, Callejon, Rico, Roberto, Lucas, Martinez, Reina, Isco, Herrera.
Good luck Nacho. Just please don’t get injured!