- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
- Arsenal face fight with Liverpool to land £50m star
- Euro giants accept Arsenal’s £25m attacker bid – reports
- Arsenal ready swoop for £30m Serie A attacker, player wants PL move
Ratings: Mustafi shines for sloppy Arsenal during lucky Burnley win
Laurent Koscielny grabbed a last gasp winner as a below par Arsenal side left Turf Moor with a 1-0 win over Burnley on Sunday afternoon.
Here are my ratings:
Had little to do for long periods of the game but kept his composure to make a couple of solid saves.
Once again Hector was a threat down the right but his crossing was disappointing.
Another excellent performance from the German. Made several blocks and showed he can mix it physically against Vokes.
Was his usual solid self at the back and was the unlikely hero after fortunately deflecting Oxlade-Chamberlain’s goal-bound effort in off his hand.
Very solid at the back as he made a number of blocks and was also keen to get involved at the other end but his final ball was poor.
Neat and tidy in possession but didn’t really use his passing qualities to instigate any dangerous attacks or help to break Burnley down.
Like Xhaka, very economical on the ball but he looked a little tired to me. The international break will do him good.
Failed to reproduce his excellent recent goal scoring form but was still a threat and went close with a couple of efforts. Also it was his flick that led to the winner.
Disappointing display from the German. Seemed off the pace and his passing was well off the mark compared to what we usually expect from him.
Another player who was below par as Iwobi got in to some promising positions only to mess up the final ball or shot.
Not his best performance by any stretch but Alexis worked hard as usual and went close with a decent volley in the second half.
Elneny (5), Oxlade-Chamberlain (6)