- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
Video: Hull 1-4 Arsenal: Xhaka stunner seals Gunners win
Granit Xhaka scored a 30-yard stunner to seal a 4-1 victory over 10-man Hull City at the KCOM Stadium this afternoon.
We started brightly and took a deserved lead in the 17th minute when Alex Iwobi’s goal-bound effort deflected off Alexis Sanchez and in to the net for 1-0.
The pressure continued from the visitors and we were given the perfect opportunity to double our lead when Francis Coquelin’s shot was handled on the line by Livermore and the former Spurs man was sent off.
Unfortunately Sanchez saw the resulting spot kick well saved but we did eventually make it 2-0 shortly after half time when Walcott latched on to Iwobi’s superb back-heel to dink it over the keeper.
In typical Arsenal style we made things difficult for ourselves after Petr Cech gave away a penalty after bringing down Mbokani in the area. Snodgrass fired home for 1-2 in the 79th minute to set-up a nervy final 10 minutes.
However, Sanchez sealed the three points after smashing home our third goal in the 84th minute while Xhaka added some gloss to the score-line by smashing in to the top corner from 30 yards to make it three league wins on the bounce.
Watch the goals here: