- Confirmed: Arsenal boss charged with misconduct by FA
- Arsenal eyeing £34.5m deal for Portuguese international
- Arsenal trio surprisingly named in BBC Team of the Week
- Arsene Wenger could be banned for Arsenal’s crucial trip to Chelsea
- Wenger criticises Arsenal star after poor display v Burnley
- [Video] Arsenal boss pushes official in tunnel following sending off
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Xhaka flops, Sanchez shines
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Last Gasp Sanchez panenka pen wins it
- Teams: Arsenal v Burnley: Bellerin on bench, Gabriel starts
- Preview: Arsenal v Burnley, team news, Giroud out + prediction
Player Ratings: Sanchez & Iwobi shine as Arsenal put 4 past Hull
Granit Xhaka scored a 30-yard stunner to seal a 4-1 victory over 10-man Hull City at the KCOM Stadium this afternoon with Alexis Sanchez  and Theo Walcott also among the goals.
These are my ratings:
Very little to do before giving away a penalty in the 79th minute to give Hull a way back in to the game.
Adventurous going forward and given no trouble at the back.
Lost Mbokani before he won the penalty but otherwise solid. Showed good positioning at times.
Showed his class to stifle any potentially dangerous situations.
Out of position in the build up to Hull winning a penalty. Got forward but final ball was lacking.
Still strange to see him bursting in to the box in his new role but to be fair he did well today. No yellow card either!
Neat in possession but had to be subbed in the second half as he was one challenge away from being sent off.
It was his goal-bound effort that deflected off Sanchez for the opener and he almost made it 2-0 shortly after. Teed-up Walcott with a superb back-heel. Great performance.
Missed a sitter at 1-0 but was always dangerous when on the ball and made things happen.
Put in a couple of decent crosses before making it 2-0 with a lovely dinked finish shortly after the break. Always dangerous before going off late on with cramp.
Flicked home the opener but missed a penalty to make it 2-0 just before half time. Sealed the three points by smashing home the third late on. Much better display through the middle.
What. A. Goal! Scored a screamer to seal the 4-1 win. Should have started.
On to shore things up.