- Confirmed: Arsenal boss charged with misconduct by FA
- Arsenal eyeing £34.5m deal for Portuguese international
- Arsenal trio surprisingly named in BBC Team of the Week
- Arsene Wenger could be banned for Arsenal’s crucial trip to Chelsea
- Wenger criticises Arsenal star after poor display v Burnley
- [Video] Arsenal boss pushes official in tunnel following sending off
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Xhaka flops, Sanchez shines
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Last Gasp Sanchez panenka pen wins it
- Teams: Arsenal v Burnley: Bellerin on bench, Gabriel starts
- Preview: Arsenal v Burnley, team news, Giroud out + prediction
[Photo] Ozil poses with Xhaka & Mustafi on bus after Hull win
Mesut Ozil has uploaded a photo of him posing with Granit Xhaka and Shkodran Mustafi on the team coach after Arsenal’s 4-1 win over Hull City today.
Ozil and Mustafi started at the KCOM Stadium and put in solid displays but Xhaka came off the bench to steal the headlines after scoring a stunning 30-yard strike to seal the victory late on.
It was an outstanding goal and showed another side to Xhaka’s game that will make it very difficult for Arsene Wenger to keep leaving him out of the starting line-up.
It seems Mesut has been making the new boys feel right at home as he sat with German international team mate Mustafi and midfielder Xhaka on the coach on the way home from the game and the trio were all smiles as they posed for a photo.
It’s great to see the new guys settling in well and it was certainly a much-improved performance form the players today as we secured our third consecutive Premier League victory just days after a poor showing in the Champions League against Paris Saint-Germain – despite the fact we came away with a point.
Check out the photo Ozil uploaded to Instagram: