- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
[Photo] Ozil poses with Xhaka & Mustafi on bus after Hull win
Mesut Ozil has uploaded a photo of him posing with Granit Xhaka and Shkodran Mustafi on the team coach after Arsenal’s 4-1 win over Hull City today.
Ozil and Mustafi started at the KCOM Stadium and put in solid displays but Xhaka came off the bench to steal the headlines after scoring a stunning 30-yard strike to seal the victory late on.
It was an outstanding goal and showed another side to Xhaka’s game that will make it very difficult for Arsene Wenger to keep leaving him out of the starting line-up.
It seems Mesut has been making the new boys feel right at home as he sat with German international team mate Mustafi and midfielder Xhaka on the coach on the way home from the game and the trio were all smiles as they posed for a photo.
It’s great to see the new guys settling in well and it was certainly a much-improved performance form the players today as we secured our third consecutive Premier League victory just days after a poor showing in the Champions League against Paris Saint-Germain – despite the fact we came away with a point.
Check out the photo Ozil uploaded to Instagram: