- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
- Arsenal face fight with Liverpool to land £50m star
- Euro giants accept Arsenal’s £25m attacker bid – reports
- Arsenal ready swoop for £30m Serie A attacker, player wants PL move
[Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate online after lucky point vs PSG
Some of the players have been posting message on social media after we secured a fortunate 1-1 draw with Paris Saint-Germain on Tuesday night.
Once again, we started the game poorly and fell behind after just 42 seconds as Cavani headed home unchallenged to give PSG an early lead.
The Uruguayan international could have scored a hat-trick but poor finishing kept us in the game while Ospina also produced some fine saves to keep the score at 1-0.
Thankfully, we improved after the break and eventually punished the hosts for not taking their chances as Sanchez lashed home the equaliser in the 77th minute.
Iwobi could even had nicked all three points but fluffed a great chance in the final minute before Giroud and Verratti were sent off for second yellow cards at the death.
It was a valuable point and it could prove crucial in the end as we look to finish top of Group A and therefore hopefully avoid one of the big-boys in the last 16 knockout stage.
Some of the players have now taken to Twitter and Instagram to have their say on the draw last night with Xhaka, Cech, Iwobi, Bellerin, Ospina and Ozil all posting messages to their followers.
Here is what they’ve been up to on social media:
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) September 13, 2016
— Petr Cech (@PetrCech) September 13, 2016
— Héctor Bellerín (@HectorBellerin) September 13, 2016
— David Ospina (@D_Ospina1) September 13, 2016