- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
[Tweet] New signing takes to Twitter ahead of Arsenal debut
Arsenal’s big-money summer signing Shkodran Mustafi has taken to Twitter this evening to express his excitement ahead of his first game for the club tomorrow.
After a summer filled with speculation, Mustafi finally completed a £30m+ move to the Emirates from Spanish outfit Valencia just before deadline day last month.
The centre-back returned from international duty with Germany earlier this week and has been training with his new team mates over the past couple of days at London Colney.
Arsene Wenger gave little away at his press conference this morning as to whether the 24-year-old would make his debut against Southampton this weekend.
However, Mustafi is widely expected to be handed his first start for the club and line-up alongside Laurent Koscielny at the back with youngster Rob Holding dropping out.
The German defender has now taken to his official Twitter account this evening to declare he’s ready for the game tomorrow and is hoping to make it a ‘great’ start to his Arsenal career.
Check out his Tweet below:
— Shkodran Mustafi (@MustafiOfficial) September 9, 2016