- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
- Wenger confirms duo could leave Arsenal this month
- Arsenal star ruled out for 2 games after Wenger confirms setback
[Tweet] New signing takes to Twitter ahead of Arsenal debut
Arsenal’s big-money summer signing Shkodran Mustafi has taken to Twitter this evening to express his excitement ahead of his first game for the club tomorrow.
After a summer filled with speculation, Mustafi finally completed a £30m+ move to the Emirates from Spanish outfit Valencia just before deadline day last month.
The centre-back returned from international duty with Germany earlier this week and has been training with his new team mates over the past couple of days at London Colney.
Arsene Wenger gave little away at his press conference this morning as to whether the 24-year-old would make his debut against Southampton this weekend.
However, Mustafi is widely expected to be handed his first start for the club and line-up alongside Laurent Koscielny at the back with youngster Rob Holding dropping out.
The German defender has now taken to his official Twitter account this evening to declare he’s ready for the game tomorrow and is hoping to make it a ‘great’ start to his Arsenal career.
Check out his Tweet below:
— Shkodran Mustafi (@MustafiOfficial) September 9, 2016