- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
- Arsenal boss confirms quadruple injury boost but attacker ruled out
- Midfield ‘hardman’ reveals reason behind failed Arsenal move
- [Photos] Arsenal fitness boost: quartet snapped in training today
- Arsenal legend: Sanchez could be heading to Bayern Munich
- Arsenal contract talks update: Wilshere, The Ox, Ozil, Alexis & more
- Barcelona midfielder confirms approach from Arsenal
- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
Teams: Arsenal trio start for nations in World Cup qualifiers
The international break continues tonight with a number of 2018 World Cup qualifiers taking place and three Arsenal stars will be in action for their countries.
Laurent Koscielny and Olivier Giroud start for their nation tonight as the French kick off their 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign against Belarus.
Summer signing Granit Xhaka will also be in action as Switzerland entertain Portugal in Group B.
Good luck to the boys and hopefully they’ll come back without any injuries!
Here are the teams:
Belarus: Gorbunov, bardachev, Gordejchuk, kalachev, korzun, mayevskiy, politevich, polyakov, signevich, sivakov, stasevich
France: Mandanda; Sidibé, Varane, Koscielny, Kurzawa; Sissoko, Kanté, Pogba; Griezmann, Giroud, Martial.
And for the Switzerland vs Portugal game….
Switzerland: Sommer; Lichtsteiner, Schär, Djourou, Rodriguez; Behrami, Xhaka; Dzemaili; Mehmedi, Seferovic, Embolo.
Portugal: Patrício; Cédric, Pepe, Fonte, Guerreiro; Silva, Moutinho, William, Adrien; Eder, Nani.