- “I’m happy in London” – Sanchez offers huge update on Arsenal future
- Arsenal star to be given fitness check ahead of Man City clash
- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
Teams: Arsenal trio start for nations in World Cup qualifiers
The international break continues tonight with a number of 2018 World Cup qualifiers taking place and three Arsenal stars will be in action for their countries.
Laurent Koscielny and Olivier Giroud start for their nation tonight as the French kick off their 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign against Belarus.
Summer signing Granit Xhaka will also be in action as Switzerland entertain Portugal in Group B.
Good luck to the boys and hopefully they’ll come back without any injuries!
Here are the teams:
Belarus: Gorbunov, bardachev, Gordejchuk, kalachev, korzun, mayevskiy, politevich, polyakov, signevich, sivakov, stasevich
France: Mandanda; Sidibé, Varane, Koscielny, Kurzawa; Sissoko, Kanté, Pogba; Griezmann, Giroud, Martial.
And for the Switzerland vs Portugal game….
Switzerland: Sommer; Lichtsteiner, Schär, Djourou, Rodriguez; Behrami, Xhaka; Dzemaili; Mehmedi, Seferovic, Embolo.
Portugal: Patrício; Cédric, Pepe, Fonte, Guerreiro; Silva, Moutinho, William, Adrien; Eder, Nani.