- Preview: Sunderland v Arsenal, duo ruled out, Ox starts + prediction
- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
Teams: Arsenal trio start for nations in World Cup qualifiers
The international break continues tonight with a number of 2018 World Cup qualifiers taking place and three Arsenal stars will be in action for their countries.
Laurent Koscielny and Olivier Giroud start for their nation tonight as the French kick off their 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign against Belarus.
Summer signing Granit Xhaka will also be in action as Switzerland entertain Portugal in Group B.
Good luck to the boys and hopefully they’ll come back without any injuries!
Here are the teams:
Belarus: Gorbunov, bardachev, Gordejchuk, kalachev, korzun, mayevskiy, politevich, polyakov, signevich, sivakov, stasevich
France: Mandanda; Sidibé, Varane, Koscielny, Kurzawa; Sissoko, Kanté, Pogba; Griezmann, Giroud, Martial.
And for the Switzerland vs Portugal game….
Switzerland: Sommer; Lichtsteiner, Schär, Djourou, Rodriguez; Behrami, Xhaka; Dzemaili; Mehmedi, Seferovic, Embolo.
Portugal: Patrício; Cédric, Pepe, Fonte, Guerreiro; Silva, Moutinho, William, Adrien; Eder, Nani.