- Arsenal handed huge boost ahead of Bayern Munich showdown
- Confirmed: Arsenal boss charged with misconduct by FA
- Arsenal eyeing £34.5m deal for Portuguese international
- Arsenal trio surprisingly named in BBC Team of the Week
- Arsene Wenger could be banned for Arsenal’s crucial trip to Chelsea
- Wenger criticises Arsenal star after poor display v Burnley
- [Video] Arsenal boss pushes official in tunnel following sending off
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Xhaka flops, Sanchez shines
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Last Gasp Sanchez panenka pen wins it
- Teams: Arsenal v Burnley: Bellerin on bench, Gabriel starts
[Photos] Wilshere poses with Bournemouth shirt after completing move
Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere appears to have completed his loan move to Bournemouth after being snapped posing with his new shirt and boss Eddie Howe.
After being given permission to head out on a season long loan deal by Arsene Wenger following talks on Monday, the chase to sign Wilshere was on.
As many as 22 offers came flooding in from home and abroad but Crystal Palace, Bournemouth and Roma emerged as the front-runners during the earlier part of deadline day.
News broke in the late afternoon that Wilshere had chosen to join Bournemouth and we soon saw images of the 24-year-old arriving at the Vitality Stadium to undergo his medical and finalise his move.
It appears everything has now been completed as photos have now emerged of Jack posing with the Bournemouth shirt and his new boss Eddie Howe.
The Mirror claim that the south coast club will pay a £2m loan fee to keep the midfielder until the end of the season and will pay all of Wilshere’s wages.
I still have reservations about this move as I think there will come a point when we’d have need to call upon Jack during the season and our squad is obviously weaker without him.
But I understand he needs regular games so hopefully he’ll stay injury free and have a great season with Bournemouth before coming back to Arsenal next summer refreshed.