- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
[Photos] Wilshere poses with Bournemouth shirt after completing move
Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere appears to have completed his loan move to Bournemouth after being snapped posing with his new shirt and boss Eddie Howe.
After being given permission to head out on a season long loan deal by Arsene Wenger following talks on Monday, the chase to sign Wilshere was on.
As many as 22 offers came flooding in from home and abroad but Crystal Palace, Bournemouth and Roma emerged as the front-runners during the earlier part of deadline day.
News broke in the late afternoon that Wilshere had chosen to join Bournemouth and we soon saw images of the 24-year-old arriving at the Vitality Stadium to undergo his medical and finalise his move.
It appears everything has now been completed as photos have now emerged of Jack posing with the Bournemouth shirt and his new boss Eddie Howe.
The Mirror claim that the south coast club will pay a £2m loan fee to keep the midfielder until the end of the season and will pay all of Wilshere’s wages.
I still have reservations about this move as I think there will come a point when we’d have need to call upon Jack during the season and our squad is obviously weaker without him.
But I understand he needs regular games so hopefully he’ll stay injury free and have a great season with Bournemouth before coming back to Arsenal next summer refreshed.