- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
- Ratings: Hat-trick hero Ozil shines as Arsenal thrash Ludogorets
- Video: Arsenal 6-0 Ludogorets: Ozil bags hat-trick in rout
- Teams: Arsenal v Ludogorets: Gibbs & Coquelin start
Arsenal trio left out of England squad but Walcott recalled
Arsenal attacker Theo Walcott has been recalled to the England squad but Jack Wilshere, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Kieran Gibbs all miss out.
Walcott wasn’t selected in Roy Hodgson’s squad for Euro 2016 this summer after a terrible run of form during the second half of last season.
However, he’s started this campaign well with solid performances during our opening three games and has been rewarded with a call-up to Sam Allardyce’s first England squad.
Sadly, there is no place for Wilshere, who’s failed to start any game yet this season having suffered a knee injury in pre-season.
Oxlade-Chamberlain is also left out by Allardyce after struggling for form and fitness over the last six months while Gibbs is once again missing as he continues to play second fiddle to Nacho Monreal.
The good news for Arsenal is the boys can now stay in north London during the international break but Walcott will be hoping to feature in England’s World Cup qualifier against Slovakia next week.
Here is the full England squad: