- “I’m happy in London” – Sanchez offers huge update on Arsenal future
- Arsenal star to be given fitness check ahead of Man City clash
- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
Arsenal trio left out of England squad but Walcott recalled
Arsenal attacker Theo Walcott has been recalled to the England squad but Jack Wilshere, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Kieran Gibbs all miss out.
Walcott wasn’t selected in Roy Hodgson’s squad for Euro 2016 this summer after a terrible run of form during the second half of last season.
However, he’s started this campaign well with solid performances during our opening three games and has been rewarded with a call-up to Sam Allardyce’s first England squad.
Sadly, there is no place for Wilshere, who’s failed to start any game yet this season having suffered a knee injury in pre-season.
Oxlade-Chamberlain is also left out by Allardyce after struggling for form and fitness over the last six months while Gibbs is once again missing as he continues to play second fiddle to Nacho Monreal.
The good news for Arsenal is the boys can now stay in north London during the international break but Walcott will be hoping to feature in England’s World Cup qualifier against Slovakia next week.
Here is the full England squad: