- Preview: Sunderland v Arsenal, duo ruled out, Ox starts + prediction
- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
Champions League draw: Arsenal given favourable group
Arsenal have been given a reasonably favourable draw in the group stages of the Champions League having been drawn to play PSG, Basel and Ludogorets.
We booked our place in the draw for the group stages after finishing second in the Premier League last season but under the new format, we were placed in Pot 2.
Thankfully we avoided the usual big-boys in Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich and have been pitted against French champions PSG from Pot 1.
We then drew Swiss champs Basel from Pot 3 and Bulgarian outfit Ludogorets from Pot 4 meaning it was a favourable draw for us this year.
Arsene Wenger should be confident of progressing from that group although it should be a tight fight with PSG for top spot. We’ve found out in recent years how important it is to finish first so let’s hope we can pip the Ligue 1 champs and get a decent draw in the knockout stages.
Both Tottenham and Leicester will be happy with their groups but Man City got it tough with Pep Guardiola heading back to the Nou Camp.
Here is the full draw: