- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
- Arsenal boss confirms quadruple injury boost but attacker ruled out
- Midfield ‘hardman’ reveals reason behind failed Arsenal move
- [Photos] Arsenal fitness boost: quartet snapped in training today
- Arsenal legend: Sanchez could be heading to Bayern Munich
- Arsenal contract talks update: Wilshere, The Ox, Ozil, Alexis & more
- Barcelona midfielder confirms approach from Arsenal
- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
Champions League draw: Arsenal given favourable group
Arsenal have been given a reasonably favourable draw in the group stages of the Champions League having been drawn to play PSG, Basel and Ludogorets.
We booked our place in the draw for the group stages after finishing second in the Premier League last season but under the new format, we were placed in Pot 2.
Thankfully we avoided the usual big-boys in Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich and have been pitted against French champions PSG from Pot 1.
We then drew Swiss champs Basel from Pot 3 and Bulgarian outfit Ludogorets from Pot 4 meaning it was a favourable draw for us this year.
Arsene Wenger should be confident of progressing from that group although it should be a tight fight with PSG for top spot. We’ve found out in recent years how important it is to finish first so let’s hope we can pip the Ligue 1 champs and get a decent draw in the knockout stages.
Both Tottenham and Leicester will be happy with their groups but Man City got it tough with Pep Guardiola heading back to the Nou Camp.
Here is the full draw: