- Arsenal handed huge boost ahead of Bayern Munich showdown
- Confirmed: Arsenal boss charged with misconduct by FA
- Arsenal eyeing £34.5m deal for Portuguese international
- Arsenal trio surprisingly named in BBC Team of the Week
- Arsene Wenger could be banned for Arsenal’s crucial trip to Chelsea
- Wenger criticises Arsenal star after poor display v Burnley
- [Video] Arsenal boss pushes official in tunnel following sending off
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Xhaka flops, Sanchez shines
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Last Gasp Sanchez panenka pen wins it
- Teams: Arsenal v Burnley: Bellerin on bench, Gabriel starts
[Photos] Ozil, Koscielny & Wilshere snapped back in Arsenal training
Mesut Ozil, Jack Wilshere, Laurent Koscielny and Olivier Giroud have all been snapped in training with Arsenal at London Colney today.
Wilshere resumed light training on Monday after missing our final three pre-season matches with a knee injury which he picked up during our tour of the United States, but the midfielder isn’t expected to be fit to face Liverpool on Sunday.
Ozil, Koscielny and Giroud all resumed their pre-season preparations this week after returning from their extended break following their exploits at Euro 2016 earlier this summer.
With Gabriel and Mertesacker unavailable through injury, there is a chance that Koscielny may be rushed back to help plug the holes in defence but Ozil and Giroud aren’t expected to play any part in our season opener this weekend.
Obviously it’s a huge blow that we’ll be missing several key players against Liverpool but it’s great to see the likes of Ozil, Koscielny and Giroud back training with the rest of the squad.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: