- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
[Photos] Ozil, Koscielny & Wilshere snapped back in Arsenal training
Mesut Ozil, Jack Wilshere, Laurent Koscielny and Olivier Giroud have all been snapped in training with Arsenal at London Colney today.
Wilshere resumed light training on Monday after missing our final three pre-season matches with a knee injury which he picked up during our tour of the United States, but the midfielder isn’t expected to be fit to face Liverpool on Sunday.
Ozil, Koscielny and Giroud all resumed their pre-season preparations this week after returning from their extended break following their exploits at Euro 2016 earlier this summer.
With Gabriel and Mertesacker unavailable through injury, there is a chance that Koscielny may be rushed back to help plug the holes in defence but Ozil and Giroud aren’t expected to play any part in our season opener this weekend.
Obviously it’s a huge blow that we’ll be missing several key players against Liverpool but it’s great to see the likes of Ozil, Koscielny and Giroud back training with the rest of the squad.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: