- Arsenal star to be given fitness check ahead of Man City clash
- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
[Video] All-Stars 1-2 Arsenal: Akpom wins it as Drogba scores again
Chuba Akpom came off the bench to score a second half winner as Arsenal beat an MLS All-Star XI 2-1 in San Jose last night.
We opened the scoring from the penalty spot in the 11th minute after Joel Campbell was brought down in the box and the Costa Rican dusted himself off to fire home the spot kick for 1-0.
A familiar foe pegged us back on the stroke of half time as former Chelsea hitman Didier Drogba continued his ridiculous record against us by poking home the equaliser following an error from Krystian Bielik.
However, Akpom came off the bench to tap home from close range in the 86th minute following good work from Alex Iwobi and Nacho Monreal to win it for Arsenal.
Rob Holding and Granit Xhaka both impressed on their debuts but our need for a striker was obvious as Theo Walcott struggled up top.
Watch highlights here: