- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
- Arsenal star commits future to club after agreeing new contract
- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
[Video] All-Stars 1-2 Arsenal: Akpom wins it as Drogba scores again
Chuba Akpom came off the bench to score a second half winner as Arsenal beat an MLS All-Star XI 2-1 in San Jose last night.
We opened the scoring from the penalty spot in the 11th minute after Joel Campbell was brought down in the box and the Costa Rican dusted himself off to fire home the spot kick for 1-0.
A familiar foe pegged us back on the stroke of half time as former Chelsea hitman Didier Drogba continued his ridiculous record against us by poking home the equaliser following an error from Krystian Bielik.
However, Akpom came off the bench to tap home from close range in the 86th minute following good work from Alex Iwobi and Nacho Monreal to win it for Arsenal.
Rob Holding and Granit Xhaka both impressed on their debuts but our need for a striker was obvious as Theo Walcott struggled up top.
Watch highlights here: