- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
- Wenger confirms duo could leave Arsenal this month
- Arsenal star ruled out for 2 games after Wenger confirms setback
[Photos] Xhaka & Wilshere enjoy Arsenal training ahead of US Tour
The Arsenal players have been taking part in their final training session before flying out to California for the first part of our pre-season tour of the United States.
New signings Granit Xhaka and Rob Holding were once again among the group who were put through their paces by Arsene Wenger and his training staff at London Colney this morning.
The pair have been included in the travelling party that will fly out to America and they’ll be joined by Jack Wilshere as the midfielder continues to build on his fitness ahead of what’s going to be an important season.
Jack endured another injury-plagued campaign last season so he desperately needs to get a full pre-season under his belt, steer clear of injuries and really push on with his career this coming season.
Santi Cazorla and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are another two players who has been out on the pitches at London Colney as they look to build on their fitness following long-term injury problems.
Here are some photos of today’s session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: