- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
[Photos] Xhaka & Wilshere enjoy Arsenal training ahead of US Tour
The Arsenal players have been taking part in their final training session before flying out to California for the first part of our pre-season tour of the United States.
New signings Granit Xhaka and Rob Holding were once again among the group who were put through their paces by Arsene Wenger and his training staff at London Colney this morning.
The pair have been included in the travelling party that will fly out to America and they’ll be joined by Jack Wilshere as the midfielder continues to build on his fitness ahead of what’s going to be an important season.
Jack endured another injury-plagued campaign last season so he desperately needs to get a full pre-season under his belt, steer clear of injuries and really push on with his career this coming season.
Santi Cazorla and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are another two players who has been out on the pitches at London Colney as they look to build on their fitness following long-term injury problems.
Here are some photos of today’s session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: