- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
[Photos] 2 new signings join Wilshere & Cazorla in Arsenal training
Rob Holding and Granit Xhaka joined the likes of Santi Cazorla and Jack Wilshere in Arsenal training at London Colney this afternoon.
Holding completed his move from Bolton Wanderers last week and the defender will have been eager to impress Arsene Wenger and his coaching staff.
Xhaka has been on the books since officially joining the club at the start of July and the Swiss international midfielder is now getting to know his new team mates in north London.
Wilshere and Cazorla were among the other names in training today as the pair look to regain full fitness following injury-plagued campaigns last season.
The squad were put through their paces ahead of flying out to the United States on Monday for the start of our pre-season tour where we’re due to play an MLS All-Star team on Thursday before taking on Chivas de Guadalajara on Sunday.
Here are some photos of the boys in training today courtesy of Arsenal.com: