- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
- Arsenal star commits future to club after agreeing new contract
- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
Photos: Defender poses in Arsenal shirt after completing move
Rob Holding has been snapped posing in his new Arsenal shirt after completing a £2m move from Bolton Wanderers today.
Holding was strongly linked with a move to the Emirates this summer after impressing Arsenal scouts with his performances for Bolton last season.
The 20-year-old made 30 appearances after breaking in to the Trotters first team back in August and ended up being named as their Player of the Year despite being unable to prevent them from relegation to League One.
Arsene Wenger has been hot on the trail of the defender in recent months and we finally announced on Arsenal.com earlier today that we’d signed the youngster on a long-term contract.
No official fee has been disclosed but the BBC claim we’ve paid around £2m, which represents an excellent piece of business for a player with Holding’s potential.
The England Under-21 international is predominantly a centre-back but he can also play at right-back so I think we could see Calum Chambers head out on loan this summer.
Holding has taken Aaron Ramsey’s old No.16 shirt and has been posing in his new kit, here are some snaps of our latest signing: