- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
- Ratings: Hat-trick hero Ozil shines as Arsenal thrash Ludogorets
- Video: Arsenal 6-0 Ludogorets: Ozil bags hat-trick in rout
- Teams: Arsenal v Ludogorets: Gibbs & Coquelin start
- [Tweet] Arsenal ace ‘can’t wait’ to play as he closes in on comeback
[Photos] Ox & Walcott on show as Arsenal stars return to training
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Theo Walcott were among the first team players who returned to pre-season at London Colney this afternoon ahead of the 2016/17 campaign.
The Ox has been working hard during the holidays recovering from the knee injury that ended his season early last term but he’s now stepped-up his recovery by taking part in a full session at training today.
Walcott’s future at Arsenal has been the subject of much speculation in recent weeks but he was out on the training pitch along with fellow first team stars like Mathieu Debuchy, Per Mertesacker, Nacho Monreal, Mohamed Elneny, Gabriel, Alex Iwobi, Francis Coquelin, Kieran Gibbs and Calum Chambers.
Young striker Yaya Sanogo was joined by Serge Gnabry, Gedion Zelalem and Chuba Akpom at the Colney today as they look to try and persuade Wenger they have a future at the club.
Krystian Bielik, Marcus McGuane and Reiss Nelson were invited to train with the first team along with Jeff Reine-Adelaide – who trained in the No.20 shirt suggesting he might be set for a promotion to the first team squad.
Carl Jenkinson and Danny Welbeck were absent through injury while the likes of Mesut Ozil, Laurent Koscielny, Aaron Ramsey and Olivier Giroud are still competing at the Euro’s.
Petr Cech, Hector Bellerin, Jack Wilshere, Wojciech Szczesny, David Ospina, Joel Campbell, Alexis Sanchez and Granit Xhaka have been given extended holiday after taking part in tournaments this summer.
Here are some photos from today’s session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty Images account: