- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
Tony Adams to make Arsenal return as coach alongside Thierry Henry
According to a report in the Sun, Tony Adams is set to make a sensational return to Arsenal and will coach the under-18′s next season alongside Thierry Henry.
Adams spent his entire 19-year professional career with Arsenal having progressed through the youth ranks before going on to captain the club, making 674 appearances.
The centre-back became a club legend after guiding us to four league titles, three FA Cups, two League Cups and the Cup Winners’ Cup during an illustrious career.
Many fans have called for Adams to join the club’s coaching staff over the years but he’s always been reluctant for one reason or another.
However, the Sun are reporting today that the 49-year-old has finally agreed to return to Arsenal and will work alongside Thierry Henry in coaching the under-18′s next year.
Adams has experience in management having spent time in charge at Wycombe, Portsmouth and Gabala but has been out of work since leaving the Azerbaijani outfit in 2011 – although he did return for a short stint as director of football in 2012.
Let’s hope these reports are accurate as it will be great to have Tony back where he belongs, at The Arsenal. He’s a proper legend and alongside Henry, the under-18′s are going to have two idols to learn from next season.