- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
- Wenger confirms duo could leave Arsenal this month
- Arsenal star ruled out for 2 games after Wenger confirms setback
- Team news: Arsenal duo ruled out but key quartet return for Swansea
- Arsenal doing battle with Spurs to sign German attacker – reports
Tony Adams to make Arsenal return as coach alongside Thierry Henry
According to a report in the Sun, Tony Adams is set to make a sensational return to Arsenal and will coach the under-18′s next season alongside Thierry Henry.
Adams spent his entire 19-year professional career with Arsenal having progressed through the youth ranks before going on to captain the club, making 674 appearances.
The centre-back became a club legend after guiding us to four league titles, three FA Cups, two League Cups and the Cup Winners’ Cup during an illustrious career.
Many fans have called for Adams to join the club’s coaching staff over the years but he’s always been reluctant for one reason or another.
However, the Sun are reporting today that the 49-year-old has finally agreed to return to Arsenal and will work alongside Thierry Henry in coaching the under-18′s next year.
Adams has experience in management having spent time in charge at Wycombe, Portsmouth and Gabala but has been out of work since leaving the Azerbaijani outfit in 2011 – although he did return for a short stint as director of football in 2012.
Let’s hope these reports are accurate as it will be great to have Tony back where he belongs, at The Arsenal. He’s a proper legend and alongside Henry, the under-18′s are going to have two idols to learn from next season.