- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
- Arsenal ready to snap-up Barca attacker for £25m [Times]
- Arsenal offer defender lucrative contract ahead of summer move
- Arsenal boss offers update on Sanchez & Ozil contract situations
- Arsenal suffer huge injury blow, star to miss crucial games
- International star responds to Arsenal move reports
- [Photos] Arsenal star trains despite ligament injury fears
[Photo] Aaron Ramsey celebrates in changing room after Wales win
Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey has shared a photo of the Wales team celebrating in the changing room after Wales reached the quarter finals of Euro 2016 with a narrow 1-0 win over Northern Ireland this evening.
Ramsey has been in fine form for his country over in France and scored during their 3-0 demolition of Russia which saw them book their place in the knockout stages as Group B winners ahead of England.
The Gunners star was once again selected to start in the last 16 clash with Northern Ireland tonight and Rambo played an important part of the winner as he found Gareth Bale with a pin-point pass which allowed the Real Madrid star to whip in a superb first time cross leading to an own goal in the 75th minute.
It was the only goal of the game meaning Wales progress to the quarter finals where they’ll play either Hungary or Belgium for a place in the last 4.
Ramsey has now taken to Twitter to upload a photo of the Wales squad celebrating in the changing room after the game.
Congratulations Rambo, great to see a Gooner doing well at the Euro’s. Hopefully you can bring this form back to North London with you….
Check out his photo here:
— Aaron Ramsey (@aaronramsey) June 25, 2016