- Arsenal contract talks update: Wilshere, The Ox, Ozil, Alexis & more
- Barcelona midfielder confirms approach from Arsenal
- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
- Arsenal star commits future to club after agreeing new contract
- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
[Photo] Aaron Ramsey celebrates in changing room after Wales win
Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey has shared a photo of the Wales team celebrating in the changing room after Wales reached the quarter finals of Euro 2016 with a narrow 1-0 win over Northern Ireland this evening.
Ramsey has been in fine form for his country over in France and scored during their 3-0 demolition of Russia which saw them book their place in the knockout stages as Group B winners ahead of England.
The Gunners star was once again selected to start in the last 16 clash with Northern Ireland tonight and Rambo played an important part of the winner as he found Gareth Bale with a pin-point pass which allowed the Real Madrid star to whip in a superb first time cross leading to an own goal in the 75th minute.
It was the only goal of the game meaning Wales progress to the quarter finals where they’ll play either Hungary or Belgium for a place in the last 4.
Ramsey has now taken to Twitter to upload a photo of the Wales squad celebrating in the changing room after the game.
Congratulations Rambo, great to see a Gooner doing well at the Euro’s. Hopefully you can bring this form back to North London with you….
Check out his photo here:
— Aaron Ramsey (@aaronramsey) June 25, 2016