- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
2016/17 Premier League fixtures: Arsenal open against Liverpool
The Premier League fixtures for the new season have been announced this morning and Arsenal have been given a difficult start as we kick off against Liverpool at the Emirates.
We then face-off against champions Leicester at the King Power before taking on Watford at Vicarage Road. Southampton then come to the Emirates before we face Hull away and then entertain Chelsea at home.
It’s certainly a trick start as we have to play Liverpool, Leicester, Southampton and Chelsea inside the first six games, as well as facing away trips to Watford and Hull. No easy points in those six games, that’s for sure.
November will also be difficult as we have the first North London derby on the 5th November – which is bonfire night so there will definitely be fireworks! – before taking on Manchester United at Old Trafford.
The festive period is reasonable as we have home fixtures against Palace and West Brom before taking on Bournemouth away on January 2nd.
However, our run-in could have been better as our last four fixtures are Spurs [A], Man Utd [H], Stoke [A] and Everton [H]. Let’s hope we have the title wrapped up by the end of April
Here are all the fixtures for the new season: