- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
- Arsenal star commits future to club after agreeing new contract
- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
- Arsenal’s FA Cup clash selected for live TV, date & time confirmed
- [Photos] Injured duo join new signing in Arsenal training today
[Photo] Arsenal star reveals controversial new haircut
Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey has revealed a controversial new haircut as he prepares to lead Wales in to this summers European Championships.
Ramsey has always donned a pretty standard short back and with his natural brown hair but has clearly decided he wants to stand out over in France this summer.
The 25-year-old has taken to Instagram today to reveal his new-look style as he posted a photo of him with his son and his dyed peroxide blonde hair!
It’s certainly an eye-catching look for Rambo but unfortunately he’s been lambasted by some fans for going ‘full Nasri’ as his new style is similar to that of our former French midfielder.
Let’s hope Ramsey’s new hair style brings him good luck as he’s recently been confirmed in Chris Coleman’s squad for Euro 2016 and the Welsh will face off against England in the group stages next month.