- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
[Photo] Arsenal star reveals controversial new haircut
Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey has revealed a controversial new haircut as he prepares to lead Wales in to this summers European Championships.
Ramsey has always donned a pretty standard short back and with his natural brown hair but has clearly decided he wants to stand out over in France this summer.
The 25-year-old has taken to Instagram today to reveal his new-look style as he posted a photo of him with his son and his dyed peroxide blonde hair!
It’s certainly an eye-catching look for Rambo but unfortunately he’s been lambasted by some fans for going ‘full Nasri’ as his new style is similar to that of our former French midfielder.
Let’s hope Ramsey’s new hair style brings him good luck as he’s recently been confirmed in Chris Coleman’s squad for Euro 2016 and the Welsh will face off against England in the group stages next month.