- Arsenal star to be given fitness check ahead of Man City clash
- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
Confirmed: Arsenal trio named in nations squads for Euro 2016
As expected, Arsenal trio Jack Wilshere, Hector Bellerin and Mesut Ozil are going to Euro 2016 after being named in the England, Spain and Germany squads respectively.
Wilshere has just come off the back of another injury plagued campaign with Arsenal having made just one start throughout the entire season after only recently recovering from a fractured fibula that he suffered back in pre-season.
The midfielder was named in Roy Hodgson’s initial 26-man squad and has started in both of England’s pre-tournament warm-up games against Turkey and Australia.
Some rival fans have claimed Jack doesn’t deserve a place in the final squad but as expected, Hodgson has named Wilshere in his 23-man squad which was confirmed this afternoon.
I think Wilshere will end up starting for England as Hodgson is a huge fan so let’s hope he puts his injury woes behind him and shows everyone what he’s capable of this summer.
Another Gooner who’ll be hoping to impress in France is Mesut Ozil as he was confirmed in Germany’s final 23-man squad today while Hector Bellerin has been drafted in to the Spain squad in place of the injured Dani Carvajal.
Bellerin was originally named on the reserves list but has been promoted after Carvajal suffered a thigh injury during the Champions League final at the weekend.
Let’s hope the boys do us proud at the Euro’s!
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) May 31, 2016