- Arsenal contract talks update: Wilshere, The Ox, Ozil, Alexis & more
- Barcelona midfielder confirms approach from Arsenal
- Arsenal boss lining-up big-money offer for Serie A hitman
- Arsenal star commits future to club after agreeing new contract
- Arsenal trio set to return + positive update on attacker
- Attacker hints at surprise move back to Arsenal
- No Sanchez but Arsenal duo named in Premier League Team of the Week
- [Video] Alexis Sanchez confirms he’s ‘really happy’ at Arsenal
- Arsenal rocked: Wenger fears star’s season is over following surgery
- Preview: Swansea v Arsenal, team news, line-up & prediction
[Photo] New Arsenal signing poses for snap with Wenger’s next target
New signing Granit Xhaka has fuelled speculation that Ricardo Rodriguez is heading for the Emirates after posing for a ‘selfie’ with the reported Arsenal target.
Xhaka was signed from Borussia Mönchengladbach last week and widespread reports in recent days have suggested that Arsene Wenger is now looking to sign one of his international colleague’s.
The International Business Times reported on Saturday that we are ready to trigger Ricardo Rodriguez’s £19m release clause and lure him away from Wolfsburg this summer.
The left-back has developed in to one of the best left-back’s in the Bundesliga over the past couple of seasons and it appears Wenger is eyeing him as a potential replacement for Kieran Gibbs – who could leave in search of regular first team football.
Rumours of a potential deal have now been sent in to overdrive after Xhaka took to Insrtagram earlier today to share a photo [see above] of him poising with Rodriguez on the Swiss team coach.
The pair are currently away on international duty with the Switzerland squad ahead of this summers European Championships and Gooners are hoping Xhaka can persuade Rodriguez to join him in making the move to Arsenal this summer.