- “It’s possible” – World class Arsenal target drops hint over move
- Confirmed: FA announce key Arsenal star has signed new contract
- [Photo] Banner of Alexis Sanchez’s dogs installed at Emirates
- Key man returns, Giroud out: My Arsenal XI vs Burnley
- Key update on Arsenal’s pursuit of Serie A star, £36m deal agreed
- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
- Arsenal boss confirms quadruple injury boost but attacker ruled out
- Midfield ‘hardman’ reveals reason behind failed Arsenal move
[Photo] Jack Wilshere proposes to Andriani Michael at surprise party
Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere has confirmed his engagement to girlfriend Andriani Michael after popping the question at her surprise 25th birthday party on Monday night.
Jack made his first start of another injury-plagued season for Arsenal on Sunday afternoon and helped us to a 4-0 victory over Aston Villa which saw us finish second in the Premier League table.
The 24-year-old was then, somewhat controversially, named in Roy Hodgson’s provisional 26-man England squad on Monday morning ahead of this summer’s European Championships.
It seems the midfielder then finished-off what must have been a busy few days by going down on one knee to propose to girlfriend Andriani on Monday night.
It’s reported by the Sun that Jack organised a surprise birthday party for his other half at a posh London restaurant and he popped the question in front of 200 guests, including Arsenal team mates Danny Welbeck and Aaron Ramsey.
Wilshere has been seeing Andriani – who’s the daughter of Jack’s barber/minder – since splitting from the mother of his two children, Lauren Neal two years ago.
Jack has now taken to Twitter to confirm the news and says he couldn’t be happier after Andriani made him the ‘luckiest man in the world’.
Congrats, Jack, but let’s hope some of that luck rubs off on your injury record next season!
This weekend my beautiful girlfriend made me the luckiest man in the world and said yes! Couldn't be happier!pic.twitter.com/f75JfOZuTo
— Jack Wilshere (@JackWilshere) May 17, 2016