- “I’m happy in London” – Sanchez offers huge update on Arsenal future
- Arsenal star to be given fitness check ahead of Man City clash
- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
Arsenal trio left out of Spain squad for Euro 2016
There’s disappointment for Arsenal trio Santi Cazorla, Hector Bellerin and Nacho Monreal after they were left out of Spain’s provisional 25-man squad ahead of Euro 2016.
Cazorla has spent the last six months on the sidelines with knee and Achilles injuries but returned to action on Sunday as he started against Aston Villa in our final league game of the season.
The 31-year-old looked sharp during our 4-0 win but unfortunately he hasn’t done enough to convince Spain boss Vicente del Bosque that he’s fit enough to be included in his squad for the European Championships.
Monreal has been Mr Consistent once again this season but somehow del Bosque feels he’s not good enough to be included in the squad with Alba and Azpilicueta picked ahead of him.
Bellerin has been outstanding for Arsenal this season and was rightly named in the Premier League Team of the Year but sadly he’s not forced his way in to the main squad either.
Hector is named in the reserve list and will take part in some pre-tournament friendlies but it’s highly unlikely he’ll go to the Euro’s unless someone gets injured.
It’s a shame for the boys but on the plus side, at least they’ll all be well rested for Arsenal ahead of next season.
Here is the confirmed Spain squad: